chapter 8

Ophelia slowly walks outside into the Courtyard, following Ginny, "Who is that? Hagrid's carrying?" Ginny freezes

"Neville, who is it?"

"Harry Potter. Is dead!" Voldemort shouts, a malicious smile taking over his face, Ginny screams running toward before Arthur holds her back.

Ophelia's hand flies to her mouth, she stops and breaths heavily, as Hermione and Ron look down at the floor.

"Harry Potter.. Is dead. From this day forward, you put your faith in me... Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort laughs, chanting on the large group of Death Eaters.

"And now is the time to declare yourself, come forward and join us... Or die."

"Draco.." Lucius whispers, everyone turns their heads to the boy who stands with a sad frown on his face not wanting to move.

The boy eventually steps down, "Ah... Well done, Draco," Voldemort awkwardly hugs Draco as he walks with his mother.

Neville limps forward slowly, "Well, I must say I hoped for better. And who might you be young man?"

Neville stops looking down at the ground, "Neville Longbottom." 

"Well, Neville, I'm sure we can find a place for you somewhere in our rank."

"I'd like to say something."

"Well, Neville, I'm sure we'll all be fascinated on what you have to say."

"It doesn't matter that Harry's gone." Neville swallows thickly,

"Stand down, Neville." Seamus nods,

"People die everyday! Friends, family, yea we lost Harry tonight. He's still with us, In here... So's Fred, Remus, Tonks... Sirius." He looks over to Ophelia who nods, at him.

"All of them, they didn't die in vain. But you will! Because you're wrong! Harry's heart dimping for us, for all of us, but it's not over!" Neville pulls out The Sword Of Gryffindor making everyone's eyes widen.

Harry jumps out of Hagrid's arms, Voldemort stares at the scene in shock, as Ophelia laughs in relief, "Fringo!" he shouts.

"Potter!" Draco shouts, tossing a wand over to Harry,

————

"Ok, so maybe the plan was not as good as I thought?" Ophelia shouts, as she and Ron sprint down the stairs holding hands, Nagini following after them.

"Yea, you think?" Ron argues,

"I was the only one able to come up with something, Ronald, maybe you could help?" She raises her eyebrows, as the couple fall back onto a pile
of rocks.

"Well I did have to tell you something?" He says quickly, Ophelia nods in sync, "Uh.. I love you."

Ron cuts her off, pulling her head against his chest, shielding her from Nagini, Neville runs in slashing it in half.

The couple open their eyes, Neville stands there looking proudly, Ophelia laughs quietly with her head in her hands,

She looks up at Ron, "I love you too," She smiles, raising her eyebrows.

————

"Why didn't it work for him? The Elder Wand?" Ophelia shrugs, as the Quartet make their way across the broken down bridge.

"It answers to somebody else. When he killed Snape, he thought the wand would become his, But the thing is, the wand never belonged to Snape. It was Draco who disarmed Dumbledoor that night in the Astronomy Tower. From that moment on, the wand answered him, until the other night, when I disarmed Draco. At Malfoy Manor."

Hermione's jaw drops, looking at Harry, "So that means.."

"It's mine." Harry shrugs,

"What should we do with it?" Ron asks.

"We?" Hermione and Ophelia, raise their eyebrows, turning around to look at the boy in disbelief.

"That's the Elder Wand, the most powerful wand in the world? With that, he'll be invincible." Ron shrugs in defence.

Harry looks at his best friends, and back at the wand he snaps it and tosses it of the bridge, Hermione, Ron and Ophelia widen their eyes.

Harry jumps down, "Ophelia, Sirius is so proud of you.. And, so is your mother." Harry smiles, as Ophelia softens her eyes smiling.

The Quartet hold hands, Ophelia sighs in relief taking in the scenery,

"So," Ophelia looks around, smiling "It's really over now..."