chapter 6

"Tell me Cormac, do you see anything of your uncle Tiberius these days?"

"Yes sir, in fact. I'm meant to go hunting with him and the Minister for Magic over the holidays." Cormac smugly says.

"Oh..well, be sure to give them both my best! And what about your uncle Belby? Those of you who don't know Marcus, his uncle invented the Wolfsbane potion is he working on anything new?"

"Dunno....Him and me dad don't get on, probably cause my dads potions are rubbish. His only potions worth' of him is a stiff one at the end of the day."

"And, what about you Miss Granger? What exactly do your family do in the muggle world?"

Hermione clears her throat and sighs, "My parents are dentists...they tend to peoples teeth."

"Fascinating, and is that considered a dangerous profession?"

"No. Although, one boy Robbie Fenwick did bite my father once, he needed ten stitches."

Ophelia holds back a smiles as Hermione tells her story and everyone looks around confusedly.

"Ah! Miss Weasley come in come in," Ginny slowly walks in.

"Look at her eyes, they've been fighting again.... Her and Dean." Ophelia whispers to Harry.

"Sorry, I'm not usually late."

Harry stands up in his chair, Ginny gives the boy a look, as Ophelia puts her head in her hands and laughs quietly.

"No matter, just in time for dessert... That is if Belby has left you any." Slughorn wheezes,

"And you, Miss Black how are your family coming along? How's Sirius."

Ophelia widens her eyes and sighs sadly, "uh-"

Harry sends Slughorn the look,  Slughorn stops, "Oh, my apologies..."

"No, it's alright." Ophelia nods. "Uh, I just remembered I need to grab something from my dorm." She says to a very gullible Slughorn.

"Oh yes, please go and get what you need." He laughs, Harry shakes his head at how gullible this man can be.

Ophelia leaves the room and sighs, "So, what happened to Sirius?" He asks Harry.

"Uh, well he died last summer, in the Ministry." Harry clears his throat.

"Oh, well please tell Miss Black I had no intention in bringing something like that up."

"Of course, sir."

Ophelia storms up to her bedroom, and grabs the closet hat and coat next to her and storms out of the castle and to the lake.

She sits with her head in her hands and sighs, "Oph?" Ron calls behind her. She didn't care who it was she just didn't want to talk to anyone.

"Please, just go."

Ron walks up to the girl and sits next to her, she covers her face and wipes the small tears on her face.

"What happened." Ron softly says as the girl just sits there and shakes her head. "Well, how was your dinner party?"

"Bad, like really bad. Now I look like a mess," she says knowing that mascara is probably running down her cheeks.

"No, you don't. I think you look...beautiful." He mumbles,

Ophelia's cheeks flush scarlet, she smiles slightly covering it with her hat "Oh, this is yours by the way. You gave it to me the other day." She hands his hat back.

"No, you keep it." He pushes it back. "It looks better on you."

Ophelia looks at him and smiles as he returns, she places her head on his shoulder and sniffles lightly.