chapter 11

"Dumbledoor! You've got to stop them, they've got the wrong man!" Hermione walks up to the man her voice raised ever so slightly

"It's true sir, Sirius is innocent!" Harry agrees with the girl as does Ophelia who is sitting beside Ron's bed.

"It was Scabbers who did it." Ron interjects,
"Scabbers?" Dumbledoor questions the redhead who is lying in a hospital bed with his left lifted in a cast.

"He's my rat sir, he's not really a rat, uh but well he was a rat! He was my brother Percy's rat. Then they gave him ou-"

"The point is we know the truth! Please believe us!" Ophelia says standing up,
"I do miss Black."

"Wait how do you know Siri-" she tilts her head slightly before Dumbledoor interrupts her.

"But I'm sorry to say the word of four thirteen year old wizards, will convince a few others. A child's voice whenever honest and true. Is meaningless." Dumbledoor places a hand on Ron's broken leg making him squeal slightly.

"Mysterious thing time. Powerful, and when meddled with. Dangerous, Sirius Black Is in the top cellar of the dark tower. You know the laws miss Granger, you must not be seen and you will do well i feel, to return before this last chime. If not the consequences are too ghastly to discuss...if you succeed tonight, maybe more than one innocent life could be spared. O- three turns should do the trick."

"Oh! By the way, when In doubt I find re tracing my steps too be a wise place to begin. Good luck." Dumbledoor closes the doors behind him.

"What the bloody hell was that all about?!"

"Sorry Ron but seeing as you can't walk..." Hermione says pulling her necklace over the three , turning back the time Ophelia looks around confusedly.

"7:30....where were we at 7:30?"

"Uh, Hagrid's?" Ophelia tilts her head still confused about what had just happened 30 seconds before.

"Come on and we can't be seen!"

"Hermione! Hermione wait! Will you please tell me what is going on." Harry says as he and Ophelia looks at each other.

They look as they watch out Ophelia punching Draco, "clearly something happened he wants us tp change." Hermione mumbles.

"Good punch Ophelia."

"Thanks." She smiles at the boy,
"Malfoy's coming!"

They peer through the rock before running down to the previous pumpkin stack, the three watch as Fudge and the executioner walk down to Hagrid's hut.

"Come on we better hurry!" Harry says before Hermione pulls him down.

"Fudge has to see Hagrid and Buckbeak before we steal him. Otherwise he'll think Hagrid set him free."