chapter 11

Ophelia sighs and plays with whatever she can find in the exam room, or maybe stare and analyse the walls or the large clock that's counting down the time they have left

She hears a loud bang and smiles to herself her and twins had created a little something to give Umbridge some karma.

Umbridge walks towards the door, Ophelia attempts not ghe laugh and ruin the entire thing, the twins come flying in and take off all the exam papers in the room.

Umbridge runs towards the door as she gets chased by a giant dragon firework, everyone runs outside as Ophelia cheers loudly, the twins high five the girl.

"You helped them?" Ron smiles

"I might have, a little bit." She laughs, as the twins create a large W in the sky making everyone cheer.

Harry stops and falls onto the floor Hermione taps Ophelia who helps Harry, "Ophelia, Siruis." Her eyes widen.

————

The four walk into Umbridge's office and walk over to her fireplace, "Alert the order if you can."

"We're going with you Harry."

"No it's too dangerous."

"When are you going to get this inside of your head, we're in this together." Hermione reassures.

"That you are." Umbridge looked almost maroon with anger, she shoves Harry onto a seat.

"Caught this one trying to help the Weasley girl." Draco brings Neville in as he has his head down ashamed.

"You we're going to Dumbledoor weren't you."

"No." Harry shakes his head, Umbridge slaps him making Ophelia widen her eyes.

"You sent for me, Headmistress." Snape walks in bluntly.

"Snape yes the time has come for answers, whether he wants to give them to me or not. Have you brought the Veritaserum."

"I'm afraid you used up all my stores on interrogating students of the last of it being used on Miss. Chang."

Ophelia lets out a sigh of realisation and looks around at Harry doing the same thing.

"Unless you wish to poison him, and I'll show you I would have the greatest sympathy if you did. I cannot help you."

"He's got Padfoot, he's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden." Harry calls out

"Padfoot, what is Padfoot well what is hidden what is he talking about. Snape?"

Snape looks around, "I have no idea."

"Very well, you've given me no choice Potter since this is an issue of the Ministy, security you leave me no alternative the Cruciatus curse ought to loosen your tongue."

"That's illegal." Hermione grits her teeth

"Cornelius doesn't know, won't hurt him." Umbridge gets her wand out as Ophelia looks around the room.

"Tell her Harry!"

"Tell me what."

"Well, if you won't tell her where it is. I will." She straightens up her back.

"Where what is?"

"Dumbledoor's secret weapon."

————

Ophelia guides Umbridge, Harry and Hermione into the forbidden forest hoping to find Grawpy and hope he'll do something with her.

"How much further."

"Not far, it had to be somewhere, students couldn't ever find it." She tries to remain calm

"What are you doing Oph?"

"Improvising."

She looks to find Grawpy's rope undone and she stops slightly.

"Well, where is this weapon. There isn't one is there, you were trying to trick me. You know I really hate children."

A group of centaurs gather around, "You have no business here Centaur this is a Ministry matter, I said lower your weapons, As creatures with near human intelligence-"

"Indecastrus!" She shouts as she flies a rope around one of the Centaur's neck, Hermione runs over and tries to undo it.

"Stop it please!"

"No, enough! I will have order."

Grawp lifts the woman up and drops her into the Centaurs, "Do something, tell them I mean no harm."

"I'm sorry Professor, I must not tell lies." Harry says bluntly as the Centaurs take the woman away.

"Sirius." Harry says to the two, the run through the forbidden forest to the other three.