chapter 11

"You alright there Ron?" Harry says as the three turn to face the raven haired boy smiling

"Alright...you?"

"Alright, Ophelia?"

"Amazing"

"Hermione?"

"Never better"

Harry smiles widely at his three best friends as they smile back.

———————

Dumbledoor rings his spoon to his glass to get the children's attention for his end of year speech, "Another year...gone and now as I understand it the house cup needs awarding....and the points stand thus, in fourth place Gryffindor with 312 points....third place Hufflepuff with 352 points......in second place Ravenclaw with 426 points....and in first place with 472 points, Slytherin house!"

Ophelia sulks resting her head on her hand rolling her eyes at the Slytherins as Hermione does the same, Draco sends a smirk to Ron as he turns around annoyed.

"Yes yes well done Slytherin however....recent events must be taken into account, and I have a few last minute points to award....to miss Hermione Granger for the cool use of intellect while others were in grave peril 50 points"

Ophelia pats Hermione on the back congratulating her as Harry and Ron and the rest of Gryffindor do the same.

"Second to mr Ronald Weasley for the best game of chess Hogwarts has seen these many years 50 points....and third to miss Ophelia Anderson for some of the best flying Hogwarts has seen and for always believing in her friends...50 points"

Ophelia smiles widely as Gryffindor and her friends cheer, "and fourth to mr Harry Potter for pure love and outstanding courage I award Gryffindor house 60 points..." Harry smiles as Gryffindor cheer extra loudly.

"And finally it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies but a great deal more to stand up to your friends I award ten points to Neville Longbottom" Neville looks at Dumbledoor confused and smiles slightly at his achievement.

"Assuming that my calculations are correct I believe a change of decoration is in order! Gryffindor wins the house cup" Dumbledoor smiles as Gryffindor stand up cheering before throwing up their hats in the air.

——————

Ophelia waves to Hagrid before getting onto the train with Hermione and Ron as Harry walks towards Hagrid, "Come on Harry" Ophelia says.

"Feels strange to be going home doesn't it" Hermione says.

"I'm not going home....not really" Harry replies smiling at his three friends and then Hagrid.

The four walk onto the train and find a compartment to sit in as the train moves, Ophelia and Harry wave goodbye to Hagrid out of the window.