chapter 10

"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember

"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up, Keep trying Seamus! George your turn now."

"Expecto Patronum!"

"A full bodied Patronus is the most difficult to produce but shield forms can also be equally useful against a variety of opponents. Fantastic Ginny!"

"Just remember, your Patronus can only protect you for as long as you stay focused, so focus. Luna." Harry nods.

Ophelia thinks of the happiest memory she has, she thinks ro during Christmas break when she got her mothers old necklace which she had been wearing ever since  and her father promised to take her to her grave next summer.

"Ooo where did you get it? It's so pretty."

"It was your mothers necklace, I got it for her in Christmas of our 5th year, so I thought it was time to pass it on to you."

"Thank you so much, it's so pretty."

"I can take you there, to her grave if you like next summer me and you."

"I would love that, thank you love you."

"Love you to Fifi."

"Expecto Patronum!" She shouts before a Patronus in the shape of a dog flies around her before chasing after Ron's Patronus the two laugh.

"Think of the happiest thing you can." Harry reassures Neville.

"Expecto Patronum." Neville sighs, "I'm trying."

The whole room goes silent as the room shakes and flickers, Ophelia furrows her eyebrows, and steps forward.

Umbridge smiles, "Bombada." She says before Ophelia pulls Harry and Nigel back, Draco pulls Cho aside everyone's eyes widen in shock.

————

"Any idea where he's taking us?" Ron breaks the silence as Hagrid guides the quartet deep into the forbidden forest, Ophelia looks down at her scarred hand, as Umbridge had forced everyone to write into their hands again.

"Hagrid can't you just tell us?" Harry whines,

"Hagrid going on?" Hermione breathlessly says narrowing her eyes.

"Sorry for being so mysterious you four, I wouldn't be bothering you at all but with Dumbledoor gone, I'll likely be getting a sack any day now. And I just couldn't leave without telling someone about him."

The four look up at the giant who wobbles around, "Grawpy. Down here you great Bafoon!" He claps his hands together almost crushing the four at once.

"Oh! Grawpy!" Grawpy looks around and notices the quartet and chases them as they run back Ron grabs Ophelia's hand to make sure she doesn't get crushed by a giant.

"I couldn't just leave him cause...cause he's my brother, well half brother really..he's completely harmless just like I said."

Grawpy's hand reaches out grabs Ophelia she screams loudly getting lifted up about 100 feet into the air.

"Grawpy that was not polite!"

"Hagrid do something!" Ron shouts loudly as Ophelia's heart beats about 100 times faster than usual.

Ron runs to the giant with a branch and smashes it on his leg, he simply kicks the redhead out the ways, "Grawpy!" Hagrid shouts

"Grawp! Put me down. Now." The giant puts the girl down.

"You alright?" Ron asks concerned,

"Yeah, fine he just needs a bit of a firm hand, that's all."

"I think you've got an admirer." Hermione laughs slightly,

"You just stay away from her...alright!" Ron shouts

Grawpy hands the girl a bicycle handle, and rings it she looks around awkwardly before ringing it quickly. Ron crosses his arms jealously looking at the giant with a death stare.

"You'll look after him won't you, I'm the only family he's got."