chapter 9

"Ugh you look amazing Ophelia

"Ugh you look amazing Ophelia." Angelina compliments Ophelia as she is helping her put her hair in a half up half down style.

It was the night of the Yule Ball, Angelina and Ophelia had been talking about it for ages as Lavender and  Pavarti help Hermione curl her hair as Padma sits on Hermione's bed with Ginny fixing her makeup.

Ophelia was wearing a baby blue dress, that reached her ankles. Her dark brunette hair had been pulled back into a half up half down style then ends curled and had been clipped together by a silver piece. She had silver necklaces and bracelets on both arms, her small blue heels to make sure she wouldn't fall.

"Oh my gosh, Ophelia you look amazing." Hermione says after Lavnder and Pavarti finished her hair,

"Look at you! Pink is definitely your colour mione!" The two hug each other before complimenting the rest of the girls.

————

Ophelia stands next to Stefan who is her ball date, she didn't really want to go with him but he was the only one who would still go with her after Ron asked her as a 'last resort' since he had no one to go with.

She looks up at Hermione who is walking down the high grand steps with a smile on her face, Victor Krum had asked her. He stands at the bottom of the steps and takes Hermione's hand. Hermione waves to Ophelia who quickly waves back to her best friend and walks inside the hall with Stefan.

He invites her to dance the girl quickly nods and runs to Hermione and Viktor to dance, she smiles as she dances with the four.

————

"She looks amazing doesn't she?" Ron quickly gushes without thinking about it, looking to the brunette smiling widely in the baby blue dress.

Harry looks over at an annoyed and upset looking Ron and nods his head not really knowing what to say, the two were slouching miserably on two table chairs as Padma and Pavarti look at each other and roll their eyes at the depressing scene of their two dates.

Ophelia runs to her two best friends, "I'll go get drinks." Stefan says before Ophelia smiles and walks to Harry and Ron.

Harry greets Ophelia with a smile as Ron doesn't look at her and stares at the party, "Hi." She smiles widely.

"Hi.." Harry says smiling and slightly nudging to say hi to his best friend who is clearly having a better night than him.

"Uh Stefan has gone to get drinks, and he would like to meet you two. Would you like to join us?" She politely offers, Harry tries to answer instead Ron interrupts.

"No. We will not go to meet Stefan." He rolls his eyes as Ophelia's expression changes slightly.

"What's gotten into you." She leans forward as Harry looks at the red-head slightly annoyed on how he was acting.

"Your fraternising with the enemy, he's a Durmstrang."

Ophelia sighs and rolls her eyes, "Goodness me. Ron how jealous can you actually get, maybe I would have gone with you if I wasn't your 'last resort'!" She takes Harry's hand as they walk away leaving Ron alone with Padma singe Pavarti had been asked to dance by a fellow Durmstrang student.

Ophelia takes Harry to the drink stand, without a site she sits stands by the drink stand looking around for Stefan. "Are you sure he's here Ophelia?" Harry sighs.

Before Ophelia could answer Stefan comes back with a 6th year Hufflepuff, kissing her goodbye. He stands there looking as if he's practicing excuses to 'all the drinks have run out' or  'a 7th year had poured a bunch of alcohol into the bowl as I was about to pick up a drink for you'

Ophelia widens her eyes and walks over to the Durmstrang, "the drinks look perfectly fine to me." She points over to the group of third years collecting drinks.

"Oh uh-" He stutters slightly as Harry stand their watching the girl.

"Actually don't bother go back to your lovely secret 30 minute relationship with that 6th year you just kissed goodbye."  She raises her eyebrows and slaps Stefan, before walking away and sitting on the steps.

She aggressively takes her heels off and puts her head her hands, Harry lets her put her head on his shoulder before Hermione and Viktor come through, Hermione walks over to the brunette who looks very annoyed.

"What happened." She sits down on the other Sue of Harry and puts her arm around Ophelia.

"Her date cheated on her.." Harry whispers so Ophelia couldn't her Hermione sighs sorrily for her friend before Ron walks in, Harry quickly stand up despite wanting to stay with Ophelia. Goes to Ron as the two not long before had a small argument.

"Boys are stupid sometimes." Hermione smiles and reassures Ophelia who laughs slightly.

"Yea they really can be."