chapter 10

The four run down the Gryffindor stairs and quietly as they could, "Trevor

The four run down the Gryffindor stairs and quietly as they could, "Trevor.." Harry points out suddenly stopping at the sight of the toad.

"Trevor go! Shhhh you shouldn't be here!" Ron tries to shoo the toad away with absolutely no success whatsoever.

"Neither should you" Neville says turning his head around on the large armchair to face the quartet, "you're sneaking out again aren't you.."

"Now Neville listen we we-"

"No I won't let you! You'll get Gryffindor into trouble again, I-I'll F-Fight you" Neville innocently puts his fight to the front of him trying to threaten the four.

"Hey Neville I'm really really sorry about this" Ophelia says taking out her wand from her pocket "Petrificus Totalus"

The boy freezes before falling to the ground, the girl puts the wand back to her pocket Ron gulps slightly.
"That was bloody amazing! but a little scary honestly, where did you learn that.." Ron gulps again .

Ophelia playfully rolls her eyes at the redhead before pointing to Hermione, "Hermione taught it to me" she shrugs before following Harry out of the common room.

"Sorry...." Harry walks around Neville
"Sorry"
"Sorry Neville"
"It's for your own good you know.."

————————

The four all walk slowly underneath Harry's invisiblity cloak, "ouch Ron that was my foot!" Ophelia whispers to the boy.

"Alohamora " Hermione points her wand and the locked door before they all walk inside shutting it behind them.

"Wait a minute he's-" Ron doesn't finish due to the invisibility cloak flying of the four causing Hermione and Ophelia's hair to blow in the boys faces.

"Snoring" Harry finishes for Ron, "Snape has already been here he's put a spell on the harp"

"Ew he's got horrible breaths" Ron points out walking towards to three headed dog.

"We have to move its paw!"

"What are you crazy Harry!" Ophelia whisper shouts at her friend.

"Come on!, okay push!" The four move the large paw away from the door resting it near the other dogs head.

They all kneel down to the edge of the door, "I'll go first, don't go until I give you a sigh...if something bad happens get yourselves out. Does it seem a little quiet to you?"

"It's the harp it's no playing anymore" Ophelia turns her head to look at Ron who had just been covered in dog drool and scrunches up her nose.

The four look above them too see a three headed dog growling at them. "JUMP!" Harry shouts out as the four jump down the door, Ophelia screams before landing in a soft pile of thick vines calming her down very slightly.