Bonus Chapter 9: Losing Composure

Hi guys! Here it is, the next bonus chapter. Remember, I am uploading weekly now so please like and comment so I know whether you enjoy it or not.

Also, my other book has also been uploaded (it is also weekly) and is a fantasy romance. Check it out!

Let me know what bonus chapters you'd like to see in the comments.

I know I said it will be the Vegas chapter next, but I ended up writing another one so the Vegas one will be soon.

So without further ado, the chapter-

My eyebrows raised at this and I leaned forward.
"And if I do touch him?" I challenged, trying not to look scared at the threatening look he was giving me.

Aaron pulled my body into his and I gasped at the intimate contact.
"Don't test me, Lexi." He forced out, looking down at the ground with his hair shielding his beautiful face.

I tilted his face up with a finger and looked into his eyes.
"Well, consider yourself already tested, Aaron." I said simply.

Aaron's eyebrow raised in confusion and he didn't talk, waiting for me to clarify. I smirked at him, feeling the hurt bubbling in me.

"Avalon." Aaron moaned into my neck

'Elliot and I have already kissed."

Aaron and Lexi's argument from Aaron's POV

S. A. A
_________________________________

Excitement.

It was a strange feeling for Aaron to feel on a Monday but, try as he might, he couldn't rid of the emotion. Even when he thought of the history assignment he had failed to complete over the weekend, his lips stilled quirked up into a smile as he placed his bag into the locker.

Mason was beside him, speaking about something or the other, but he couldn't concentration. How could he even muster the strength to focus when all he could think of was Lexi's warm lips on his just last night, her doe eyes filled with a need for him. The very thought of her expression made his heart rage in his chest, the control snapping away bit by bit. The feel of wanting her was so potent that he didn't even spare a thought to waking up alone. He had been slightly drunk the night before, albeit unknowingly and could only remember the feel of her skin against his. It was all he needed to remember and all he could care for.

She had probably left due to her own unfamiliarity with those types of situations and he didn't mind one bit. If she wanted it, he'd wait till she was ready, even if it meant waiting an eternity. He'd follow her lead and take it slow, for once.

"Is he talking about our Alexis?" Mason's words finally made it through to Aaron and he snapped to attention, turning to where he saw the back of a brown-haired boy.

"Yeah, Alexis Dawson, that's the one. We went out to eat a few days back." The boy's voice was smug and oddly familiar, but Aaron couldn't seem to connect where he had heard it before; not when his blood was pumping in his ears and hands clenching into fists.

His Lexi at dinner with another man?

He couldn't bear the thought, whether it was true or not. The mere image of it was sending him wild and Mason watched him curiously as he listened on as the brown-haired boy spoke to an unfamiliar scrawny male.

"But isn't she Walker's girl?" The scrawny boy asked in response, unbeknownst to the fact that the subject of conversation was merely standing a few steps away, hidden by a pillar. The brown-haired boy laughed at this, almost cockily before pulling his smaller counterpart in by his shoulder jovially.