Sports Bra's and Go Karts

Hey, guys! Here it is! Chapter Forty Six!!

I just checked and my book reached #1 in Humour. I'm so happy! I hope it stays that way! I couldn't have done it without you guys! You guys are seriously the best! Thank you so much.

In celebration of this, lets look back to what happens throughout MFB. Please, comment what your favourite moments were in MFB? What were your favourite pairings? Comment on this section here! I want to hear from all of you

Anyways, I want to thank you all again for the support and the votes and comments! I love you guys so much. Lol sorry. I was getting kind of choked up. You guys just carry on reading; ignore me.

Enjoy!

S. A. A

__________________________

School- the holidays were over and the time to return to the dreaded institution had arrived.

I sighed heavily as I walked through the gloomy corridors, watching as the other students engaged in soppy greetings with each other. It seemed as though a contagious 'happy' disease had infected each and every pupil because, for some reason unknown to me , the grins seemed as if they were permanently glued to their faces.

Glad they had something to be happy about.

Upon reaching the locker, I emptied the contents of my bag into it. Then I saw it. That letter. That rotten letter.

"A letter came," mum started, her tone hesitant as if she were stepping on dangerous waters.

"Yeah..." I dragged out, waiting for her to continue. She looked down tepidly, as if contemplating her words, but finally looked up, holding something out from behind her back.

"It was from the doctor..." my eyes immediately narrowed into dangerous slits.

"No," I stated flatly, my face devoid of any emotion. Surprise flickered on her face, but was soon replaced with a look of annoyance.

I sighed yet again. The letter was on the kitchen table when I had come down for breakfast and, after staring at it for several minutes, I had decided it would be best to take it even if I still refused treatment. It was the least I could do for her. I knew, in her own way, she was right. Being a mother, one couldn't help but feel that their child's health is their responsibility. Everything she had ever done has always been for my betterment and happiness. Going to a doctors appointment for her wouldn't even begin to repay all that she had done for me. Before I could come to a conclusion, my thoughts were interrupted by a shout.

"Hey, new girl!" The voice boomed, echoing across the big halls. I turned towards the familiar voice, tensing when everyone's gaze fell upon me and the muscled figure that stood on the other side of the hallway.

Danny.

He didn't seem to mind the attention; rather he liked it, smiling smugly as he walked towards me.

As if he knew he was the highlight of everyone's day.

He stroked a hand through his hair as he walked, winking exaggeratedly at the passing girls and nodding his head towards the guys. I tutted at the way a few boyfriends allowed their girlfriends to be subjected to Danny's 'non-verbal cat-calling'. They acted as if it would be honourable to say that their other halves were deemed worthy by another male and completely disregarded the fact that the woman was theirs.

Too engrossed in my disgust, I didn't notice Danny come to a stop in front of me until he opened his mouth to speak.
"What's up, new girl?! Haven't seen you for ages." He shouted and I cringed at how loud he was; the strange thing being that I knew he wasn't doing it intentionally.