Bonus Chapter 28.4: Just One Unfamiliar Experience

Hi guys! Here it is, the next bonus chapter. Remember, I am uploading weekly now so please like and comment so I know whether you enjoy it or not.

Also, my other book has also been uploaded (it is also weekly) and is a fantasy romance. Check it out!

Let me know what bonus chapters you'd like to see in the comments.

So without further ado, the chapter-

A regrettable notion on his part, for what Justin had seen, he wished he could forget. He looked on in shock at Avalon settled, in the grass, at the trunk of a tree.

Not just that though as a boy of curly brown hair lay on her lap. She stroked blissfully through his hair; they looked into each other's eyes without a care in the world.

"When, Ava? I need to know." The boy urged, his voice strained. He sat up abruptly before putting a hand on Avalon's waist. Justin did his best to keep composure. He needed to hear this.

The boy spoke again.
"I don't wanna hide it from anyone. Your body belongs to me and I want to shout that at the top of my lungs." He murmured sweetly, pressing his lips to her neck.

Avalon giggled at this and that was when Justin broke. She pushed the boy away from her neck with a smile before taking ahold of his hand. Her voice was soft and sweet as she spoke, a tone that Justin had gotten familiar with hearing when she talked with Aaron.

"I know, I'm yours, Eli. Please, understand that, okay? I'm yours." She whispered before leaning in to kiss the boy. He kissed back feverishly before they both lay in the grass, facing each other. His hand was strewn across her waist and her hand rested on his face as she slowly caressed him.

How Avalon got into an affair with Elliot in the first place- Part 4

_________________________

"What do you mean you can't come?" Raven groaned, slumping down on the bed and Avalon only shrugged sheepishly as she walked out of the en-suite bathroom, wrapping her cardigan further up onto her arms.

"I mean that my headache is absolutely murdering me today; I'll have to sit tonight out." Avalon joked, despite the fact that her head was feeling just fine and Raven let out another groan, leaning up onto her elbows with a dead look.

"So you realise it's just gonna be me in the pack of testosterone-filled dumbness?" She quipped, making Avalon giggle but- truth be told- Avalon didn't like the thought anymore than Raven did. It was Friday night and the group always went out to eat at their favourite steakhouse before coming back for a movie night. Just imagining all the boys around Raven; her being the centre of female attention was something that did displease Avalon in ways she would never admit. Instead, she smiled and waved off Raven's words with an usher of her hand. 

"Oh, you'll be fine as long as you don't get within 5 foot radius. They are contagious." She joked yet again but- even still- there was a truth to her words. Raven did often steer to dangerously close to Aaron when they teased each other. They had gotten quite close and it irked Avalon. Even more, what was more infuriating was the oddity around her proximity with Justin. It was more infuriating because Justin- unlike Aaron- was a man who despised close contact and, yet, he didn't seem to be fazed by the little physical contacts by Raven: the little elbow nudges and even the looks. In fact, he seemed to be okay with it when it came to Raven and Avalon didn't understand why. Perhaps, it would be best to talk to Justin about boundaries and how uncomfortable Mason would probably feel. After all, Raven was a taken woman, so this probably wasn't something that Mason would be happy with.