Sheep And Gossip Boy

Hey, guys! Here it is; as promised! I hope you guys like it!

Please fan and comment your honest opinions and suggestions! Seriously, I am all ears.

I'd just like to apologise for the fact that, as of recent, I haven't been replying to comments. I'm sorry about that, but don't worry, I am going to start replying to them again. I've just been really busy.

Anyways, thanks to @uniquelystrange97 because her title idea was amazing and it's been used for the previous chapter!

Also, please please please (with a cherry on top) can you check out my new book on my age and like and comment on it!

Anyways, I'll let you guys get back to reading!

Thanks! Love you

Enjoy

__________________________

"You haven't touched your food."

I looked up from my plate to see Justin gazing at me from across the table- a look of concern on his face. I shrugged, looking down at the untouched food.

It has been a day since the fight between me and Aaron took place and, since yesterday, I haven't seen Aaron at all. Only today at lunch did I come to find out from Justin and Danny that Aaron hadn't been in school the whole day.

At first, Justin was suspicious as to why Aaron hadn't told me he wouldn't be in today, but I merely excused it to the fact that 'my phone was broken so Aaron couldn't have called me to tell me' and- added on to this- that 'Aaron knew that I would be able to find out from Justin and Danny, so it wasn't that big of a deal'.

Justin's suspicion seemed to douse at this, but I was still being cautious around him. I didn't want to tell him that me and Aaron had an argument because it would mean that he may ask me what it was about and I didn't want him knowing about me kissing Elliot. I knew I was being selfish, but I didn't want neither Justin nor Danny to have a bad opinion of me. From their view, they'd just assume that I cheated on Aaron with another guy. However, they knew only half the story. They don't know about our 'fake relationship' which means I am not entitled to abide by any rules such as not kissing another man. I can do that without it being seen as cheating because me and Aaron are not in actual relationship. My blood boiled as I thought of yesterday.

Aaron held up a finger to my lips.
"You cannot touch him because I won't let you." He said simply- his eyes trained on me and me only

How dare he tell me not to kiss someone else when we were not boyfriend and girlfriend? It hadn't stopped him.

Before I could further develop my thoughts, Justin waved his hand in front of my face. His eyebrow was raised in question and I suddenly realised that I had forgotten to answer him.

"I'm just not hungry, I guess." I said honestly, pushing the plate slightly away from me because it was true. I was in no mood to eat.

At this, Danny- who had formerly been flirting with a girl beside him- turned abruptly towards us; his eyes lighting up as he did. He licked his lips leisurely before reaching for my plate. However, before he could complete his quest, Justin's hand came hurling in at lightening speed and smacked Danny's hand away from the plate.

"Hey! What was that for?!" Danny squealed, pouting like an infant. He rubbed his hand slowly, glaring at Justin to which Justin just rolled his eyes.

"What did I just tell you the other day?" Justin drawled, turning to Danny with a pointed look. At this, Danny's face contorted into a pained look- a look I had recently found out he would sport whilst he was thinking. Justin drummed his fingers on the table impatiently, awaiting an answer.