The Great Deception

Hey, guys!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Please vote if you like it and comment with any suggestions you have! Believe me, I'm all ears!

Anyways, I've been seeing a lot of posts from some dedicated readers and seriously your posts make me tear up! You guys are so sweet, especially a select few of you! I just thought I could mention a few of your names in here because seriously you guys do so much for me.

A special thanks to:

@Ronnies_Fan_1
@--Rae_Rae--
@KaylaMagg
@angel_church
@alyssathequeen000
@MrsCollinsEspinosa
@bookworm18765
@nefelimg
@fergy_brat
@gabie992singer
@Romance_Sharrel
@the_lucky_girl
@Zeyda2323
@PaulaMariz27
@xbrendaaa
@_Jami3ee_
@uniquelysmile97

A special x10 thank you to:
@CeceTheSmexyUnicorn
~ For the most understanding comment!

Anyhoo, sorry for the tangent! I'm just so thankful! Please read and enjoy!

__________________________

"Elliot and I have already kissed."

****************

Silence.

The whole room was silent, but it wasn't your typical type of silence. No, this was different. As Aaron and I stood staring at each other, no words were spoken yet I could feel the anger pulsating off him in waves and to say I'd rather be in the darkest corners of hell would be an understatement. However, I wasn't going to back down, especially to someone who constantly thinks they can control my every act.

Aaron's dark eyes were fixated on my face for what seemed like forever. He didn't blink and he didn't look away. His breathing was dangerously heavy as he stared down at me, making it blatantly obvious he was trying to control himself from doing something. From what, I'm not sure.

After a long while, Aaron broke the silence- his words firm and unwavering.
"You'd better hope I heard you wrong." He said darkly, looming closer to my figure. I gasped audibly, staring up at him. Although feeling petrified, I couldn't help but feel angry at his controlling words. Since when had he attained the right to order me around?

I lifted my chin up, folding my arms together.
"Well, just in case you did hear incorrectly, I'll repeat it for you. Elliot and I have already k-"

Before I could complete my sentence, Aaron's hands were on my shoulders and he looked down at me- a murderous glint in his eyes.

"Don't toy around with me, Lexi. You should know that jokes like that don't humour me." He warned in a cold tone.

I laughed at this, before smirking at Aaron.
"Do I look like a comedian? I don't joke around and nor will I ever." I said to Aaron. I folded my arms across my chest; a smug look on my face. I tried to push him off, but to no avail. He was too strong for me.

"You shouldn't have done that." Aaron spoke, referring to the kiss. His voice was as monotone as his facial expression, so I couldn't tell exactly how he was feeling.

I continued trying to push him away even though I was failing miserably.
"Why? Why shouldn't I have done that, Aaron?! Give me one good reason." I said steadily, pushing at his chest. My breathing was already heavy from trying to push him away, but even more so from the load of emotions I was feeling.

At long last, Aaron removed his hands from my shoulders and moved back- a look of raw anger on his face. His eyes were dark; his hair dishevelled and every now and then his jaw would tick.