Bonus Chapter 27.3: A Year of Misery

Hi guys! Here it is, the next bonus chapter. Remember, I am uploading weekly now so please like and comment so I know whether you enjoy it or not.

Also, my other book has also been uploaded (it is also weekly) and is a fantasy romance. Check it out!

Let me know what bonus chapters you'd like to see in the comments.

So without further ado, the chapter-

Raven came closer, and pulled me down harshly.

"I don't know if he's ever mentioned the name, but Aaron used to have a girlfriend called Avalon." She began and I listened in at the odd prospect of Aaron being in a committed relationship.

"He was so different before when he was with her. He loved her so much and I think she brought out the best in him. One day, there was this party at Danny's house. Aaron was with his us all and Avalon was with some other friends. Maybe if she was with him, she wouldn't have done what she did." She said

"What did she do?" I questioned, wanting to hear the answer.

Raven sighed and moved closer.
"Aaron caught her sleeping with a guy. She blamed it on being drunk, but it broke him. He loved her so much and when he saw them together, you should've seen him Alexis. It was horrible."

"What did he do?"

She stared out the window a little while longer before turning back to me.
"He broke up with her and beat the guy up. Turns out, the guy wasn't drunk, so he knew he was sleeping with Aaron's girlfriend"

"Then?" I asked, shocked. Raven sat back a little, more relaxed with me.

"The girl transferred schools out of sadness and the boy left the school, afraid he'd get beaten up by Aaron again. After that, Aaron stopped believing in love. He just had a relationship for sex and didn't try to form a bond with the girls."

Aaron's POV when he catches Avalon cheating on him- Part 3

_________________________

It was with thoughts of his crying mother, arrogant father and a once-supportive Avalon that sent the hot, white ice of rage running down his veins and he couldn't help but feel the bitterness in him quell at the hypocrisy. Something inside him had snapped and he didn't feel like his playful self anymore. No, what was left was an angry shell of his former self, one that didn't discern desire from reason and- right now- he desired blood.

"Aaron..." Justin's tone held a warning to it as if he knew what was to happen, but Aaron was too far gone as he moved forward, making the boy look to him tepidly as he scrambled to get up. He would only fail as Aaron reached, blue eyes dark with hatred.

"You're dead." Was all he bit out, voice uncharacteristically hoarse as he pulled his hand back.

And, Avalon screamed as fist hit flesh and blood hit mattress.

Crack.

Crack.

Crack.

It was the sound of carnage as Aaron's had repeatedly slammed against the boy's face, but to Aaron it was more than that. It was exhilarating.

The satisfaction  and elation that filled him felt like nothing else. It was as though each punch morphed the boy's face into a more familiar, paternal one. With every hit, Aaron felt as though he was a young child again confronted with his cheating father. At that time, he had been helpless, not aware of all that a relationship meant, but now it was an entirely different case. He was helpless no longer; now, he had the ability to combat it and that was exactly what he was doing.