More Than This

Hey, guys! 

Please vote and comment!

Hope you guys enjoy it!

S. A. A

__________________________

I woke up with a content yawn. Last night was, by far, the best sleep I've had for as long as I've known though I had no idea why.

I stretched my arms above my head, looking around the room. Aaron's jeans lay on the floor along with his top and his shoes. If anyone else awoke to this 'picture', the thoughts going through their head would be phenomenal, but- with Aaron- I knew better than to think otherwise.

I turned to Aaron, smiling. The blanket stopped at his waist, his toned torso on display. He smiled in his sleep. So calm; so peaceful.

God, I wish I could suffocate him with a pillow.

It's all his fault that this was happening. The anxiousness for what was going to happen tomorrow; the hell I went through with my parents yesterday.

The butterflies in my stomach.

I shook my head to clear my mind. I could not be attracted to Aaron. He was... Bad.

Before I could think of a better synonym, Aaron groaned loudly, stretching his arms over his head. He looked around the room- confused for a minute- before he realised where he was. Slowly, he turned to me, a lazy smile on his lips.

"Morning." He murmured, looking at his watch.

I rolled my eyes.
"How about a good' morning. It sounds more nice."

Aaron looked up from his watch, a smirk on his face.
"Well, maybe I'm not nice. I'm different to the masses;  I'm special." He teased jokingly.

I laughed.
"Yes. You're one of a kind." I began, setting the trap.

Aaron nodded, a smile on his face.

"A beauty amongst beasts." I continued, smiling.

Aaron nodded yet again.

"The last of your species." I said, replacing the smile with a monotone face.

Aaron began to nod before fully realising what I had said, making him frown.

"Sadly, yes, I am the last of my kind, but who knows..."

He sat up, leaning against his elbows.
"I can always interbreed." He whispered suggestively, making my cheeks red.

I pushed him with a scoff and got up.
"Get up. We're going to get late." I said, without making eye contact and made my way to the bathroom.

I heard him laugh before I fully shut the door.

Jerk.

*********************

"Where's the 'boyfriend'?" Dad questioned, grimacing as he said the last word.

Well, at least this time he said BOYfriend.

We were currently eating breakfast at the table and I was highly uncomfortable because of two reasons.

1) These jeans were giving me a huge wedgie.

2) The scrutinising stares that I was receiving from my dad who sat across the table were enough to make The Hulk cower.

He scanned me up and down with glaring eyes, probably trying to detect if there were any hickeys or if I had a certain glow about me.

Well, I don't know what he expected to find. I mean, even if I did do it- which I didn't- did he expect to see a 'I had steamy sex with Aaron walker' across my forehead in permanent sharpie.