Authors Note

Hey, guys! It's me... Again!

Sorry if anyone thought it was a chapter (even if the title showed that it wasn't). This is a just a message to my readers who have been great!

First of all, I just want to thank you all for the fans and comments. I know I've said it before, but I just appreciate it so much. I just looked it up and I'm #8 in humour which is amazing! It's all because of you guys! (I don't know how long it will stay that high, so fingers crossed that it goes higher).

Anyhoo, the real reason for this authors note is that I just want to say that many people have asked me when I will update and how long I wait until I update. Honestly, up until now, I have just been updating when I have got free time, but I realise that is inadequate.

So, I've decided to update every single week; every Tuesday I will update now. I don't like to keep anyone waiting, so I hope you guys like that!

To add to that, my book is going through minor editing right now, so don't worry too much of this, if you see something change. The editing will not alter major plot points, only wording and grammar. It's because the first few chapters were actually written years ago. I just decided in 2013 to put them up on Wattpad and then carried on writing here, so the first few chapters were not as coherent or 'good' (in lack of better terms) as my later chapters. This will not affect your reading; I just thought I'd tell you!

P.S When I update a chapter, I will replace my previous chapter title with the person I decided had the best title name.

Love you guys!

Arianna
#AwesomeSauce