Bonus Chapter 27.1: Abormal Coldness

Hi guys! Here it is, the next bonus chapter. Remember, I am uploading weekly now so please like and comment so I know whether you enjoy it or not.

Also, my other book has also been uploaded (it is also weekly) and is a fantasy romance. Check it out!

Let me know what bonus chapters you'd like to see in the comments.

So without further ado, the chapter-

Raven came closer, and pulled me down harshly.

"I don't know if he's ever mentioned the name, but Aaron used to have a girlfriend called Avalon." She began and I listened in at the odd prospect of Aaron being in a committed relationship.

"He was so different before when he was with her. He loved her so much and I think she brought out the best in him. One day, there was this party at Danny's house. Aaron was with his us all and Avalon was with some other friends. Maybe if she was with him, she wouldn't have done what she did." She said

"What did she do?" I questioned, wanting to hear the answer.

Raven sighed and moved closer.
"Aaron caught her sleeping with a guy. She blamed it on being drunk, but it broke him. He loved her so much and when he saw them together, you should've seen him Alexis. It was horrible."

"What did he do?"

She stared out the window a little while longer before turning back to me.
"He broke up with her and beat the guy up. Turns out, the guy wasn't drunk, so he knew he was sleeping with Aaron's girlfriend"

"Then?" I asked, shocked. Raven sat back a little, more relaxed with me.

"The girl transferred schools out of sadness and the boy left the school, afraid he'd get beaten up by Aaron again. After that, Aaron stopped believing in love. He just had a relationship for sex and didn't try to form a bond with the girls."

Aaron's POV when he catches Avalon cheating on him.

____________________________

"He might have the chicken pox?"

Aaron's eyebrows furrowed at Danny's words as he turned to him with a frown.

"Why would you even come to that conclusion?" He asked, feeling as confused as he always did when he spoke to Danny. Usually, he would go along with Danny's stupidity as it would annoy Justin, but Justin wasn't here right now. And, this topic was about him.

"I don't know. You said J Bear's acting strange, so it must be chicken pox. Being distant, not hanging out with us, what else could it be?" Danny asked pointedly, staring at Aaron as though he had grown two heads. Aaron chalked Danny's incredulous answer to it being the last day of term and his head being fried from all the learning.

In usual circumstances, he would joke with Danny regarding this and tease him but, right now, his mind was much too occupied with other things.

With how Justin had been acting for the last 3 weeks.

At first, he had thought it was just Justin being sleep deprived as that tended to happen a lot but, as time progressed, he realised that it was something more that was up with him; something he didn't wish to share.

That could be the only reason why Justin had been avoiding them so stringently. There was never a day where they didn't see each other, but that had shifted now and Aaron worried that something concerning had happened to Justin.