Bonus Chapter 28: The Seating of Fate

Hi guys! Here it is, the next bonus chapter. Remember, I am uploading weekly now so please like and comment so I know whether you enjoy it or not.

Also, my other book has also been uploaded (it is also weekly) and is a fantasy romance. Check it out!

Let me know what bonus chapters you'd like to see in the comments.

So without further ado, the chapter-

A regrettable notion on his part, for what Justin had seen, he wished he could forget. He looked on in shock at Avalon settled, in the grass, at the trunk of a tree.

Not just that though as a boy of curly brown hair lay on her lap. She stroked blissfully through his hair; they looked into each other's eyes without a care in the world.

"When, Ava? I need to know." The boy urged, his voice strained. He sat up abruptly before putting a hand on Avalon's waist. Justin did his best to keep composure. He needed to hear this.

The boy spoke again.
"I don't wanna hide it from anyone. Your body belongs to me and I want to shout that at the top of my lungs." He murmured sweetly, pressing his lips to her neck.

Avalon giggled at this and that was when Justin broke. She pushed the boy away from her neck with a smile before taking ahold of his hand. Her voice was soft and sweet as she spoke, a tone that Justin had gotten familiar with hearing when she talked with Aaron.

"I know, I'm yours, Eli. Please, understand that, okay? I'm yours." She whispered before leaning in to kiss the boy. He kissed back feverishly before they both lay in the grass, facing each other. His hand was strewn across her waist and her hand rested on his face as she slowly caressed him.

How Avalon got into an affair with Elliot in the first place.

                ______________________________________________________

6 months before the incident

"I was this close as well!" Danny complained, slamming the door of his locker shut, making the students around him wince at the loud sound. 

"Ladies and gentleman, we have a sore loser!" Raven snorted, gesturing to Danny lazily with one hand whilst one perusing through her bag for her tattered history book. She was sure she put it in there somewhere. 

"Speaking of sore, how's your wrist feeling after that loss, Danny boy?" Aaron teased, ruffling Danny's hair to which he whined. As soft-hearted as Danny could be, there was one thing that he hated truly and that was losing. So, during movie night with his friends yesterday, losing to an arm wrestle with both Aaron and Justin was something that irked hi. It irked him a lot. 

"Aw, guys, leave him alone; you all did good yesterday!" Avalon interjected as she walked over from across the corridor where her locker was. It seemed all but natural to her to sink herself right into Aaron's side and his lips quirked up as he nodded his head.

"Of course, you're right, Avalon. He deserves a participation trophy at the very least." He drawled, putting both arms around Avalon as he stood behind her. His smirk didn't let up as he played with her golden tresses nor when Danny let out a whine.

"I told you, I was this close to winning!" He complained yet again, making a motion with his hands to show how close he had been to winning. 

"Is he still going on about losing?"

They all turned then as Justin spoke in his usual cold tone, walking over to them, Mason by his side. Aaron laughed at this, stroking Avalon's cheek with his index finger.