Announcement

Hey, guys! This is not a chapter! I'm sorry if you thought this was! I just have special news I need to tell you guys!

Please, make sure to check out my new book on page  and send it likes and comment on it.

Also, I really need you guys to help me. I have recently done an interview with @TheCuriousBookworm and you can find it on her page! Please check it out! She interviews me on my book and a lot of the questions are really amazing! She needs to given more credit! Its amazing! Please, go check it out and vote! It'd mean a lot! Just check out her works. From there, you will find a book called 'My Fake Boyfriend Interview'.

Speaking of questions, I have seen a lot of questions you guys have asked and I've basically answered the most popular ones! So, if you're curious, here goes...

Q1) Will there ever be a second book?

Well, I don't know yet. It depends on how successful this story will be. I have thought about, however, writing a spin-off story for some characters that are the fan-favourites.

Q2) Has Sam's funeral happened or is it yet to come?

Yes, Sam's funeral has passed. In the chapter after she died, I did say a while had passed. In that time, Sam's funeral occurred. I just didn't want to go into the details because I don't like talking about funerals.

Q3) Why did Justin hate Alexis at the beginning?

Well, I wouldn't call it hate. Given Justin's nature, it makes sense for him to be like that towards Alexis. Justin is a very cautious character. He doesn't trust people quickly and he doesn't like letting them in. It wasn't hate though.

Q4) Is this story set in England?

Well, I'm from England, so it would make sense for it to be set in England. But I don't want it to be set in England. I like the setting of both America and England, so I kinda didn't decide where it's been set. I've just meshed both settings together. So, let's just say it's set Amerland or Engrica. Whatever floats your boat.

Q5) Does Aaron still love Avalon?

I don't know if I can answer that properly. I know I am the author, but- even though they are my characters- the brain and heart are so complex. It's hard for me to know what a male would feel about a girl he once loved. I would conclude that Aaron does NOT love Avalon anymore, but is merely in love with the memories he had with her.

Q6) Will there be a story for Justin?

I've been thinking about this too and it's hard to say. I mean, I'd want it to happen. Its just whether or not the readers will like it. Will the readers be excited to read a story about Justin- that's the question.

And last, but not least..

Q7) Will Aaron find out soon about her illness?

Yes.

Also, please check out my new book on my page. Like and comment, it would mean a lot!

****************

S. A. A