12

[ Josh ] 

-3 Days later- 

Today I'm picking up Paisley for a double date with Jenna and Tyler. We're going bowling, then going back to Tyler and Jenna's. I drive to her place and pick her up. I knock on the door and I hear her rush to the door and open it. She hugs me. 

"Hey!" She yells excitedly. I hug her. I feel her heart racing. I get nervous still when I'm around her. We let go. She gives the best hugs.

"You look amazing." 

"Thank ya, thank ya." She says blushing. I laugh at how adorable she is. She grabs her bag and walks out. I grab her hand and we walk to the car. Her hand feels right in mine. It's like it was made to fit into mine. I open the car door for her and wait for her to get in. I close the door and run to the other side to get in. Paisley and I talk about how we're going to beat Jenna and Tyler. We come up with a strategy to win. We arrive and walk in to see Jenna and Tyler putting on there shoes. "What's your shoe size?" Paisley asked. 

"A nine."

"I'll get the shoes. You can go over there." Paisley shoos me away. I laugh and ask if she's sure. She just playfully shoves me out of line. I walk over to Jenna and Tyler. Tyler get's up and hugs me. I give Jenna a hug after Tyler lets go. Paisley comes over with the shoes and we put ours on fast and get into our lane. Our names pop up on the screen. Paisley's first. She picks out a dark purple ball and goes up to the line. She get's a running start then launches the ball. I watch it roll down the lane and knock over 6 pins. The ball comes back through the shoot and she tries again. This time she pushes the ball with both hands. It creeps down the lain. She hits 9 pins. She jumps up and down and runs back over to me. I high five her as Tyler gets up to go next.

He gets a running start, then gets a perfect strike. "You're welcome." He calls out to the pins. Jenna goes up and Tyler and I talk for a little bit about our tour in a few months. It was announced yesterday.

"Oh yeah. Your tour. Where are you guys going?" Paisley asked. 

"All over the east coast and Midwest." Tyler replies. 

"That's awesome." Jenna comes back and sits down. I go and get a strike. I sit back down and kiss Paisley. Paisley's up next. She grabs her ball, aims, and gets a strike. Everyone claps for her as she sits back down. Tyler goes up to bowl next. "It's freezing in here." Paisley comments, bringing her knees up to her chest trying to keep warm. I take off my hoodie and put it over her head. I start laughing. She takes it off and puts it on correctly. "Thanks, Josh." We keep bowling for another hour. Jenna and I won. We tied. We spend the rest of the night at Jenna and Tyler's; talking, watching movies, and eating.

Sorry it was so short. I was stuck on what else to do.