37

[ Paisley ]

I sit at the bar in the back of the venue. I don't have anything to drink, (no shit) but it's just a place to sit with out being in the squished together crowd. People fill in and I see Ben walk out on stage. People start cheering. A stage hand walks out on stage, people lose their minds. They're so excited, they'll cheer for anything. A tall guy and a short girl walk up to me.

"You're Paisley right? Josh's girlfriend?" The man asked. I nod a laugh a little. People can already spot me? We'll glowing white hair doesn't help. I nod.

"Can my boyfriend and I get a picture with you?" The short girl asked. I a little taken back, but I nod and stand up.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked both of them before they leave. They nod and look at me weird. "Why do you guys want pictures with me. I've already -just today- have had so may people come up to me and ask for pictures. Why? I'm not anything special"

"But, you're Josh Dun's girlfriend." The girl laughs.

"Yeah. You're like, the closest I'll get to Josh. Plus, you two are cute together." The guy adds.

"And, other people got pictures with you, so we wanted too." The girl utters.

"So, people like me? They don't hate me?" I question. They both shakes their head. I tilt my head confused. That's amazing, but strange. I thought people would miss Debby, but they're cool with me. The two thank me, then walk into the crowd. I start to smell the CO2 and sweat start to fill the room. Ah concerts. The supporting band comes on and play around 7 songs. After they're done, the crew sets up for Twenty One Pilots. The lights go down and everyone screams. I'm a little embarrassed to scream in a bar full of parents so I clap vigorously. HeavyDirtySoul starts playing. Josh is killing it. My eyes are focused on him. I can feel his kick drum in my chest and my heart beat in time with his rhythm.

Stressed Out
Guns For Hands
Migraine
House Of Gold
We Don't Believe What's On TV
The Judge
Lane Boy
and many many more.

My heart stops when Josh does his back flip. He makes it, as always; it's just scary watching him do that. He does his drumming set on the crowd and that makes me a little nervous, but he's never looked happier, so I'll let him have it. After he drums on the crowd, he stands up on the crowd and looks in the back for me. I wave. He points to me with his stick and smiles. He gets down off the crowd and they continue. Like always, they come back out and do Car radio and Tress. Josh and Tyler both drum on the crowd. I have to say, every night they put on a hall of a show. As people leave the venue, more and more people ask for pictures. As shy as I am, I'm too shy to say no. I give up and just walk out side. People spot me if they know me and get pictures, if they don't cool.

"How long have you and Josh been dating?" A guy around 17 asked. I try to think back. It's February now. We met in August, we started dating on September first, I don't even count the brake as a brake anymore.

"Six or so months." I think that's right. Yeah that sounds about right.

"How did you two meet?" A girl right next to him asked.

"Uh, he helped me out and uh-" I get cut off by someone.

"Do you even like their music?" Someone rudely asked. I nod and smile.

"Yeah I've actually been a fan since-" I get cut off again by another persons question.

"Where are you from?"

"I'm-"

"How old are you?"

"Well, I'm-"

"How long have you known Josh?" My head hurts. I start tearing up. Nobody's listing and I don't even want to answer these questions to begin with. It's too many new people. I've been around people all day, I need to be alone! I run away, back to the bus. I wipe my tears away. I calm down and take a deep breath. I knew this would be hard. Plus being the most extreme introvert doesn't help. I just need a few minutes to recharge myself. Then I can make everyone happy and answer their damn questions. The bus door opens and Josh walks in. I get up and hug him.

"People." I whisper. He chuckles and pulls away from me, but keeps his hands around my waits.

"They mean well. You just gotta keep that in mind. Anyway. You're done for the night if you just want to go to bed."

"But?" I ask. I don't even know what I'm 'But'ing about. Probubly going back out and talking to people. I know I shouldn't, I just want to make sure they all like me and get what they want from me. I look back and forth between his eyes, I study them waiting for his answer.

"That's why I came back. I'm going to bed. Also to look for you. But I'm pooped." Josh starts walking to his bunk, and I follow.

"I know. You hit hard tonight. You guys always put on such a great show." Josh starts taking his shorts off and he puts on pajama pants. I head over to my bunk and grab my night clothes. I start changing too.

"Thank you. You saw me look at you?" He asked as I put on my tank top.

"Yeah. And your back flip made my stomach flip." I smirk at him. He bites his lip.

"Sorry." He smiles and looks down at the ground. I walk over and kiss him.

"It's okay. Next time I'll look away." He laughs and kisses me. I finish getting ready and get in my bunk. Night one... not too shaby.