30

[ Paisley ]

Josh walks up the steps and pulls out his house key. He smiles at me.

"I may have done something." He says opening the door. I walk in and see Jenna and Tyler standing in the living room, holding hands. I walk in a little confused.

"What's going on here?"

"Josh called us and said you two were moving in together. We wanted to help." Tyler starts.

"We moved you in. Your apartment is empty." Jenna adds. I look at Josh wide eyed. He smiles and kisses my head.

"All that's left to do, is sign the rent termination papers." Tyler concludes.

"You guys! You guys are the best. Thank you!" I run over and hug both Jenna and Tyler.

"Anytime. It was no problem." Jenna says as we all pull out of the hug. I walk back over to Josh and hug him.

"I love you, so much." I say pulling away from the hug and peck his lips.

"I love you too." He smiles. Jenna and Tyler say their good byes and squeak out. I make a quick bowl of ice cream and sit on the couch with Josh. We watch a little TV Wheel Of Fortune. Josh sticks his finger in my ice cream and licks his finger.

"Go get a spoon you dork. I'll share." I laugh. He grabs my spoon, and wipes it on my nose. He giggles at the ice cream on my face. "Ha, wow. Thank... thank you, Joshua. Really. But, you have to lick it off."

"No way... or should I say, nose way!" Josh starts laughing. I I just bite my bottom lip and hold back my laugh. I put my bowl down and tackle Josh on the couch. I tickle him.

"Lick it off, or the tickling continues, forever!" I yell over his laugh. He pushes me off, pins me down on the couch, licks my nose and kisses me. "Now, was that so hard?" I asked staring deep into his eyes. He smiles a little, and continues to kiss me. He sits me up, while still managing to keep his lips on mine. I think I know where this is going... and I'm okay with it. I love Josh.

They do the do do.

I wake up next to Josh. Just like he said. Waking up next to him makes me happy. I get up and go straight to the bathroom. I look at my phone and see it's around nine, I leave for work at ten. I get in the shower. Josh is leaving tomorrow. It was kind of a last minute thing. I guess they need to do a few interviews on the way to the first show of the tour. I'm even more scared of being left alone then I was last time. Parker's gone, I know; but I've still never really done the long distance relationship thing. I'm in Josh's house, alone. It's a little daunting. I get out of the shower and dry off. I get dressed and do my makeup. Josh gets up as I head to grab my keys.

"Morning, sleepy head." I walk over and kiss his cheek.

"Going to work?" He asked. I nod. "Have fun, file that paper work, babe."

"Thanks. I will. Love you." I say as I rush out the door. I head to work and file paper work, scheduled appointments, take phone calls, and play with animals.