39

[ Paisley ]

I rush back into the green room and see Tyler and Josh sitting on the couch talking. I told the woman it'd be about ten minutes before I could get the guys out to her, she said she's wait outside. I sit down next to Josh and kiss his cheek. He pulls me in for a full on kiss. I smile and let it happen.

"You guys did amazing." I say pulling away from Josh's kiss. Josh smiles and puts his arm around me. "I'm really going to miss you." I coo.

"I know. But hey, it's just another few weeks. A little less then a month. We can do that." He reassures me. I lean my head onto his shoulder. After around four to five minutes of letting them chill, I tell them.

"Hey, Josh. Do you guys go out after shows and talk to fans?" I question, looking up at him still on his shoulder.

"Yeah, sometimes. Why?"

"Don't be mad. But I was talking to this lady at the bar, and her niece has been through a lot. Maybe go talk to her for a while before you meet the rest of the fans?" I asked. Josh looks down at me, and I bite my lip. "Look, her brother committed suicide and she hardly talks, or laughs, or smiles. Her own mother wouldn't even take her to the show tonight because she's too depressed. The woman I talked to said she's been taking care of Stacy since Stacy's brother died, because her parents just gave up. Please. I met Stacy. Her aunt said this would make her life."

"Tyler?" Josh asked. Tyler's sitting alone on the couch opposite of us. He's in his own world, staring at the ground and his arms crossed across his chest. Tyler nods as he looks up at us. I give him a questioning look. "How we feeling?"

"Lets go." Tyler smiles and I jump up to hug him. I hugs Josh as we walk out. I lead the guys to where I last left Stacy and her aunt.

[ Stacy ]

Aunt Cheryl tells me they're coming out to meet me. I doubt it. I just had the most amazing night of my life and she's making us wait outside for twenty minutes. I cross my arms and pace back and forth, tying to keep warm. The chick didn't even look like Paisley. Her face was thinner then in the pictures and she looked a lot taller. Plus her hair is like a faded yellowy gray color with blond roots. Paisley didn't have that, her's was white. For all I know, this chick could be fucking with us.

The door opens and the girl walks out smiling. Behind her I see Josh's bright red hair. My legs tremble and my heart starts racing. It's Josh. Josh Dun. Josh Dun from Twenty One Pilots! Behind him I see Tyler. Tyler Joseph. They come over to me and hug me.

"Hey, Stacy." Tyler Joseph knows my name. Holy shit. I pull away from Tyler and hug Josh. I cover my moth as I pull away and look at them.

"Paisley said she talked to your aunt during the concert." Josh says with a smile. Josh Dun is talking to me. I can barley hear him from my frozen ears with my heart beat ringing in them, but I know he's talking to me.

"Yeah. I'm so sorry to hear about your brother, Stacy. Life is never easy, and to lose someone to their own personal inner struggle is difficult." Tyler Joseph says. Tyler Joseph knows about my brother. My eyes start to well up with tears.

"Yeah. It's been rough. My parents don't even bother with me and I barley even bother with me. I've been distancing myself from people and giving up. It sucks. Nothing else to say, it just fucking suck." I shake my head, remembering the funeral. The coffin, flowers that made it seem happy; but I knew the flowers would shrivel up and die in a few days after the funeral. "But, you're music -especially Truce- has help me in so many ways."

"Good. I'm happy you found an outlet and are able to let yourself feel the hurt. Because it's good to let it out instead of bottle it up. I'm glad you trust us enough to help you through this hard time. Keep being the amazing person I know you are." Tyler says pulling me into a hug. We take a few pictures, they sign a few things. They give me more advice and I thank them a million more times. They thank me. I walk back to the car, a smile stuck on my face.

"They seem nice. And the music was good too. How long have you liked them?" Aunt Cheryl asked as we get in the car and buckle up.

"They're amazing. They're the cutest little beans in the world. Tyler and Josh know I exist. Holy hell... I talked to Twenty One pilots." I'm too in shock to remember when I first heard Regional At Best. Kitchen Sink blaring in my room. I thought it was weird at first, but then I went back and listed to the lyrics. I was hooked. "Thank you, Aunt Cheryl. I-" I stop. no words. Just smiles.