14

[ Paisley ] 

- Two Weeks Later Sept. 20th- 

I took the day off from work. I get ready within 10 minutes of getting up and I race over to Josh's. He's leaving today and he wants me to help him pack. I get there and walk in without knocking. I set my keys on the table by the door and further into his house. I walk back to his room and see him folding a shirt. I walk over and hug him from the side. He kissed my cheek.

"This shirt?" He asked. I nod slowly, thinking.

"But what pants?" I ask back. He looks around. 

"These, with these shoes." I smile and nod. 

"Good. I approve." I jokingly say. He giggles and goes back to packing. I grab a few things out of his closet and put them in in his bag. It's only a two month tour, and he doesn't need to many things because he doesn't wear a shirt to play, and wears the same shorts every night; so we finish fast. Josh and I head over to Tyler's. For some reason I'm nervous. I guess I've never had a boyfriend be gone so long on a tour with his band. I don't know what to do, what it's going to be like. This is all too new to me. Josh can see I'm worrying so he grabs my hand while he's driving and squeezes it. I bit my lip and smile at him. 

We arrive and everyone gets a hug from everyone. Tyler and Josh lode there things in the bus. Mark and Ben show up too. Josh comes over to me right as they're about to leave. 

"Hey." He sticks his hands in his pockets.

"Hey." I say back awkwardly. 

"So I'll see you in four weeks, and at the last show back here." 

"I know, I've just never had a long distance relationship before. I don't know what to do. I'm going to miss you, a lot. Who am I going to complain about work to?" 

"But, you don't complain about work." Josh say. 

"What if I want to start while you're gone?" I ask. 

"I'm a call or a text away." I nod. He kisses me. This will be the last one for a while. Josh pulls away sooner then I wish. "Jenna!" Josh calls. "Keep this one out of trouble." 

"No promises!" Jenna calls back. We all laugh. Tyler, Josh, Ben and Mark get on the bus. Jenna and I walk them out and wave as they leave. 

"You need ice cream." Jenna says as the guys drive out of sight. 

"I'm fine, thanks. But-" Jenna cuts me off. 

"Let's go get ice cream. It helps. Trust me." We walk in and she gives me a tub of Chocolate ice cream. We each get a spoon and share the tub as we watch TV.

"So what do you, do. While Tyler's gone I mean." I ask. She licks the spoon and thinks. 

"Normal life stuff, just without Tyler. And I text him a lot, call, skype."It starts getting late, so I go home.