CHAPTER 7

Yuna walks in to Ryu's room. even though she thinks a little early for him. their mother wants to talk a little before going abroad again.

"mom is downstairs. She's waiting for you." Yuna taps his hack a few times.

"I'll get ready." Ryu wakes up, takes his phone and checks the time.

"okay." Yuna sits down beside him.

"what's wrong?" Ryu walks to his closet.

"she's still making a big deal about my passion. I can't really do much about it." Yuna looks down.

"just keep doing what you're doing. At least you're happy about it." Ryu put on a shirt and sit beside her. "if she doesn't want to support you, then I will. I will give you anything you want. Art supplies, painting room, even a gallery. Don't worry, okay?" Ryu ruffles her head. "let's go."

They both walks down, seeing their mom on the couch already with her suitcases.

"I'm disappointed. You can't even come to my premiere." She started.

"I had a schedule that day. but, I did watch your movie." Ryu sits beside her.

"always the same excuses." She sulks. "and what are you gonna do for your sister? Are you gonna give me another excuse so she can't be an actress? She has the face for it."

"she's still young, mom. Let her explore for a bit." Ryu sighs. "I promise it'll be no different than our career. She'll still be successful."

"you spoil her too much. Like your dad." she stands up. "I won't be back in two tears. This is a huge movie we're working on."

"I wish you a good luck." Ryu said flatly. "where?"

"France. I'll probably move around for some scenes. Take care, dear." She gives Ryu a hug. "you should really think about what I said, Yuna." She hugs her afterwards.

"hm..."

The woman then walks away, out of the house. both of them follows her.

"have a safe flight." Ryu wraps his arm around Yuna's neck. He looks at the sad girl beside her. "fix your face. We're going out." Ryu taps her back.

He walks upstairs and prepares himself briefly. After that, he visits Yuna's room. she's still putting on some light make up on the vanity.

"any new work?" Ryu sits on the bed.

"I'm out of paint and I just broke my brush yesterday." Yuna said, fixing her hair.

"alright. I'll wait downstairs."

After some time waiting, Ryu stands up when he sees Yuna walking down. he smiles a little at her and walks first outside. Entering the car, Yuna wonders where her brother will take her.

"where are we going? Don't you have a shooting today?" she asked.

"since you seems a little sad, I'll take you out." he replies shortly.

"I'm surprised that you're single, right now." Yuna chuckles. "fine, then. I want seafood." Yuna leans closer to him.

"you'll become a fish." Ryu joked a little.

"well, you like meat so much I guess you'll turn into a cow." Yuna folds her arm.

Ryu just look at her and stifles a laugh. It's not rare for them to go out spontaneously. This time, he wants to treat Yuna a little.

"we're here, sir." Wonpil parks the car.

Yuna's eyes widened. It's been years since she went to this art shop after they moved.

"are. You. kidding me!" Yuna rushes outside and enters the shop.

It's indeed the biggest shop in town. Ryu chases after her hurriedly before she got lost inside the massive building.

"don't run around." Ryu chuckles. "choose whatever you need."

"of course." Yuna gets smiley. Ryu knows that Yuna is really happy now.

"if you wanna go up, tell me." Ryu then walks away, letting her do as she likes.

He then looks around the shop, looking at the pretty art supplies and other stuff. Minutes has passed, he notices Yuna with two shopping baskets walking towards him.

"is that all?" Ryu takes one basket from her.

"should we go up?" Yuna smiles.

"sure." Ryu smiles back, following his sister to the elevator. Ryu is glad that this shop is only two floors tall. If not, Yuna probably will buy stuff from each one.

On the second floor, Yuna drops her basket beside Ryu and walks around again. She then take another basket.

Ryu decided to just wait on the couch near the elevator, still keeping an eye on Yuna. Watching her happy like this is enough to make him happy too. then, he sees her talking to a girl. seems like they know each other. Yuna then points at Ryu, the other girl looks at him too. then another girl approaches them. It's Yeji.

Ryu lowers his head, taking out his phone, and pretends to be busy.

"Ryu... this is my friend from my art class." Yuna stands in front of him.

"the world is so small, huh?" Yeji shows him a smile.

"they said you're their classmates." Yuna points it out.

"yeah. That's right." Ryu takes a glance at Yeji and Chaeryeong.

"Chaeryeong is really good at drawing. She drew me once." Yuna smiles at them. "anyway, I have all I need."

"you sure? you haven't look further." Ryu looks at Yuna. "make sure you have everything."

"I'm good, Ryu. Let's go." Yuna takes one of her baskets on the floor.

"let me get it. You go." Ryu takes two heavier baskets and Yuna just take one lighter basket.

"see you, Yuna!" Chaeryeong waves her hand a little. they both watched them going down the elevator. "isn't he lovely?"

"absolutely." Yeji replies. "sad to think that he's single."

"he rejected many girls. No wonder." Chaeryeong chuckles. "c'mon. I haven't found what I need."

"speaking of... I wonder how he treats his girlfriend." Yeji walks beside her.

"I know you're really persistent but seems like you're way out of his league." Chaeryeong jokes around.

"I know, right? Compared to those female models in bikinis and short skirts, I can never compete with that." Yeji sighs.

"hey, I'm just joking. I'm sure you have the same chance as those girls." Chaeryeong nudges her arm.

"but you have a point! You're not wrong."

"you shouldn't generalize him like any other models, Yeji. He's human too. he sure has standards."