CHAPTER 17

Ryu is on his way to his mansion. He promised Yuna to take her to her hang out place with her friends. He told Wonpil to wait while Ryu finally meets his sister.

Yuna already texted him and told him to wait too. he sits on the couch, playing with his phone.

"hello!" Yuna runs a little towards him.

"you smell nice." Ryu raises an eyebrow. He's about to bring up the boy that Wonpil talked about but he held himself.

"when's the fashion show? You look good."

"well, it's still in thirty minutes. I still have time to take you there." Ryu smiles a little.

"let's go then." Yuna takes his hand and lead him outside.

They both enter the car and Yuna just told Wonpil to go because she already told him the address.

"are your friends already there? Tell them to come out. I need to make sure that you're safe." Ryu looks at her.

"sure." Yuna takes out her phone.

Just about ten minutes, they arrived at the so-called café. It looks more like a prestigious bar.

"that's... him." Yuna looks out of the window.

Ryu gets out of the car and opens the door for Yuna. They then approaches the guy.

"you're her friend?" Ryu asked.

"yes. The rest are inside." He smiles.

"what's your name?"

"Kai. Huening Kai. You must be her brother. nice to meet you."

"alright." Ryu then faced Yuna. "take care. I'll pick you up tonight. call me when you're done."

Ryu walks back to his car, waiting for Yuna to fully enter the bar.

"is that the boy?" he asked Wonpil.

"yes, sir."

"okay. Let's go."

-

Ryu walks in to the building. He walks to the red carpet and stops for a while to pose greet the reporters and paparazzi. After that, he greets some other models as the paparazzi takes pictures of them.

 After that, he greets some other models as the paparazzi takes pictures of them

"Ryu! Good to see you." Yujin greeted him. "you look great! As always."

"you're not so bad yourself. how's it going?" Ryu gives him a friendly hug.

"it's all good. I think I'm better now." Yujin smiles. "there she is."

Ryu looks at a girl, walking towards them.

"this is Minju. I met her when I have a schedule in Korea. I'm sure you heard the news."

"what news?" Ryu raised his eyebrow.