CHAPTER 15

Yeji walks in to the cafeteria with Chaeryeong, chatting casually. For a million times, Yeji sees that Ryu eats with Jeong and Julia. They're also getting close and Ryu seems to be able to get comfortable around Julia.

"should we join them instead? You're gonna break your neck if you keep looking back like that." Chaeryeong noticed her.

"that would be weird." Yeji sighs. "you think that's a good idea?"

"I don't know. I'm just suggesting." Chaeryeong shrugs.

"you better not get close to him. I heard he bring bad luck to girls."

"I agree. After I heard the news I don't wanna approach him anymore. I'm freaked out."

The girls on her table starts gossiping.

"fine, then. I'm gonna prove it myself." Yeji huffs, getting pissed at the shit talking that she heard.

Yeji stands up, taking her tray, and walk towards Ryu's table. Chaeryeong follows her, standing beside Jeong.

"mind if we join?" Yeji smiles at them.

"I'll never refuse pretty girls. Have a seat." Jeong replied, showing his smug smile.

"I didn't know you're such a sweet talker." Yeji chuckles. "you're Julia, right?"

"nice to meet you." Julia looks at her shyly. "are you perhaps the girl that participated in an art contest last week?" Julia looks at Chaeryeong.

"oh. yes! I didn't make it, though." Chaeryeong sighs.

"I like your work. Especially the sculpture." Julia complimented her.

Jeong, who's in the middle of them feels a little awkward. He then stands up and moves to the other side of Chaeryeong.

"please, talk comfortably." Jeong said in a polite manner.

"look. You guys can get along. Make some friends, Lia. I know you can." Ryu smiles at her.

"if they can be friends, why can't we?" Yeji looks at Ryu.

Ryu turns his head towards Yeji.

"sure, we can."

-

The five of them walk outside the building. All of them waits for their car, sitting on the benches.

"isn't that your car?" Jeong said to Julia.

"oh. right. I'll be going, see you guys." Julia then walks away and enters her car.

Soon, Chaeryeong follows and then Jeong. Ryu and Yeji are left alone, along with the other students.

"where's your car?" Yeji wondered.

"Wonpil is with Yuna. I'll wait for your driver to pick you up." Ryu looks at his watch.

"so, you'll wait for him?"

"I brought my car. It's okay." Ryu replied shortly.

"send my regards to Yuna." Yeji noticed her car has arrived. She stands up and walk away.

Not wasting any time, Ryu goes to his car and drive home.

-

Upon arriving, he checks on Yuna for a bit. He sees that she's already asleep so he gets ready to do his schedule.

"we'll be home a little late today." Wonpil informed before driving away.

"it's fine." Ryu looks at him from the rear-view mirror. "how's Yuna?"

"she's been doing good in school. She said that a boy is chasing her."

"really? Do you know who he is?"

"I don't know his name but he walked with her outside the school. Seems like they're already close." Wonpil opened up.

"alright."

They finally arrived at the studio. Ryu quickly practice his lines while the stylists take care of his makeup and outfit.

Standing on the set, Ryu starts his shooting.

"can you show more of your left side? And button up your shirt. you lost your abs so it doesn't matter if you show it or not. please emphasize your arms." The director commented.

Ryu waits patiently as the stylists fix his outfit. He knows that after the rumors, he's been eating a little loosely and not going to the gym. He then continues to shoot.

-

Next up, another photoshoot. After posing for some minutes, the photographer checks on the photos.

"what's wrong with you? having a rough day?" he asked.

"not really. Why?" Ryu walks towards him.

"no, no... stay there. Let's just continue."

Ryu sighs. He continues to fix his performance and poses. Even so, the photographer seems to be not satisfied enough with him.

"alright. I'm just giving you advices. You should cut your hair, at least tidy it up. go on a diet. Your cheeks starts to get puffy. Probably you need more breaks. We can still see your eyebags." He sits down on his chair.

"thank you."

Ryu walks towards the monitor and checks his photos. They're right. His condition is not good right now. he can tell that he's tired by looking at his own eyes.

"is everything okay, sir?" Wonpil approached him.

"it's all good. We should get going."

-

Entering the last building, Ryu walks straight to the studio. He sits on the couch there waiting for his turn. The staff said that there's still someone shooting and using the greenroom. He uses his free time checking on updates on him.

The news about Karina shows up too and it's mostly related to him. he found out that Karina is on a hiatus because of mental issues. He kinda feels sorry for her but it's probably for the best. The announcement about the compensation also just got into his knowledge.

"Mr. Shin."

He heard someone called her but a model distracted him. walking out of the room elegantly with her long brown hair falls perfectly on her shoulder. she's probably one of the most attractive models that he's ever seen. He's a man after all. A great visual definitely pleases him.

 A great visual definitely pleases him

"sir. Please come to the greenroom."

The staff breaks him out of his trance. Ryu clears his throat and follows the staff. With that, he continues on with his work.