CHAPTER 21

Ryu wakes up a little early. He walks down to the kitchen, meaning to make a simple breakfast.

"morning!"

Ryu scratches his own head. Yeji is standing in front of the fridge, looking for something.

"morning...?" Ryu walks closer. The stuff he needs are in the fridge.

"oh. you wanna cook something?" Yeji smiles at him. she then sits on the bar stool.

"yeah." Ryu takes a couple eggs, milk, bread, and bacon. "so you guys are having sleepovers?"

"yeah. Yuna offered." Seems like Ryu is used to walk around the house shirtless. Yeji can't help but stare at his broad back.

"you want some?" Ryu asked while still cooking. "I'll make something for them too."

"sure." Yeji averted her gaze to her glass. She decided to put the glass in the sink.

"just put it there. Let the maids take care of it." Ryu said not looking at her.

"it's okay." Yeji smiles at him. "smells good. Can you cook something else?"

"no." Ryu starts plating their food and grab two plates, walking towards the table.

Yeji helps him with the rest and also prepares the drink. Not long after, the other two walks down the stairs.

"you're the best brother ever!" Yuna runs towards them, seeing that Ryu already cooked something. "do you have anything today?"

"no." Ryu replied looking at her. "if you wanna go out with them, tell me."

Ryu stands up then calling the maids to take care of the dishes. He then go upstairs with his food, leaving the three.

"do you guys wanna go out?" Yuna asked.

"let's go a little later. I heard there'll be a night market. We can go there." Chaeryeong suggested.

"great idea." Yeji is already excited. "is Ryu gonna be okay, though?"

"I'm sure he's okay."

-

Ryu gets out of his room early in the evening, going to the living room to play with his PS5. Texting Jeong, he asks him if he wants to go online. While waiting for him, Ryu plays first, putting on his headphones.

Getting hooked to the game, Ryu doesn't realize that someone is sitting on the couch. He likes to sit on the carpet, by the way.

"yes!" Ryu cheered with his hands up. when the background music gets silent, he can hear someone giggles. So, he quickly turn around. "I thought you're still napping."

"they're busy with their paintings. So, I guess I can look around." Yeji smiles at him.

"ah... okay." Ryu turns back to the screen. When he's about to start the game, Yeji joins in beside him. he's not bothered, though.

"can I play too? looks fun." Yeji grabs the other controller.

Since the game already starts, Ryu can't hear her well. He then paused the game.

"what?"

"nevermind." Yeji shrugs. "I wanna watch you play."

With that, Ryu continues his game. He somehow forget about Jeong and his phone is on silent.

After some game, Ryu hangs his headphones on his neck. He stretches to loosen up his body.

"aren't you gonna go out with them?" Ryu then looks at the time on his phone.