CHAPTER 15

For about a week, Ryu is finished with his simple research. Today he wants to talk about it with Yeji. He's now at her apartment.

"sorry. I had a really annoying client." Yeji sighs. She then sits beside him. "what's all these?" Yeji asked, looking at the documents on the table.

"these are all the options that I got for our wedding. The venues, shops, dresses. If you have other opinion, I can change some stuff." Ryu smiles at her.

"wow... do I have to go through all that?" Yeji's brain can't handle any more letters and reading.

"if you don't have the energy for that, it's okay. we still have a lot of time." Ryu considered the time too. "I just came to inform you."

"great! So we can cuddle now?" Yeji grabs Ryu's hand with both hands.

"sure."

Soon the two cuddled up with Yeji as the little spoon. She wants to feel warmer so he scoots back a little more to gain more contacts.

"Yeji..." Ryu feels disturbed down there. He never knows what goes on in Yeji's head to be this... naughty.

"yeah?" Yeji closed her eyes. "are you comfortable?"

"s-sure."

-

Waking up with heavy breaths, Ryu finally opens his eyes. he's still on the same position but Yeji is now facing him with a smile.

"look." Yeji looks down.

Ryu then noticed that his appendage is standing proudly. He immediately covers it up with the blanket.

"are you a virgin?" Yeji teased. "you'll get this later, okay?" Yeji pointed at herself.

"so you're gonna read those documents?"

"yeah. You go take care of that while I prepare our food." Yeji poked Ryu's nose then gets up.

Once they finished their brunch, they both gathered on the living area. They start going through the documents.

"how long did you gather these?" Yeji asked.

"a week. I didn't tell you because I thought you'd be busy." Ryu replied. He can see a glimpse of disappointment in her eyes.

"form now on, you have to tell me everything if it has something to do with me. clear? I wanna take part in this." Yeji looks at him. Ryu just clears his throat.

"okay." Ryu purses his lips. "after this, we'll go together."

"good. Are these the only option?" she asked.

"I've chosen the best. Great reviews, the clothing material is great. I asked for the samples too if you're curious."

Yeji is impressed. The documents he brought is very detailed. Looks like he's very busy that week.

"so... what's your favorite?" Yeji looks at him.

"those are the ones I like. I wanna let you decide the final choice."

"alright. I need time to think. when I know what I want, I'll let you know." Yeji then goes back to reading the documents.

"while you're thinking... can I go? I actually have some schedules today." Ryu wants to stay today.

"will you stay here again?"

"yes. But probably you'll be asleep."

-

Ryu is still at his shooting set. He actually has one last shoot before going home. He checks the time and think that Yeji is probably asleep. She said that she also has some work to do.

"alright! Last one!" he heard his que.

Ryu tried to make this shoot ends faster.

Once he's done, goes straight back to the apartment. Wonpil dropped him off at the lobby.

"Wonpil..." Ryu called. "can you get my PS5 from my penthouse? I think I'll stay here for some time while preparing for my wedding."

"I'll give it to you tomorrow. Have a good night, sir." He then drove off.

Ryu quickly gets into Yeji's apartment. He can hear the sound of the TV but no sound of Yeji. He walks carefully towards the couch and found Yeji already asleep. He noticed that the documents are scattered on the table. He turns off the TV and starts carrying Yeji bridal style to her room. Ryu lowers her gently.

"I'm gonna go change." Ryu goes to his bag, looking for some clothes. "oh well."

Ryu couldn't find any clean clothes so he can only wear the pants from last night. After taking a brief shower, Ryu joins Yeji on the bed.