EPILOGUE

Ryu has been trying to put Minji to sleep. sadly, the little girl still wants to play.

"go to sleep, Minji." Ryu rocks her back and forth.

"daa..." Minji giggles. "daa... daa.."

"what? what did you say?" a smile crept up Ryu's face. "love! Yeji!"

Yeji hurriedly comes out of the kitchen.

"what?" Yeji wipes her sweat.

"she called me. she said-" "da.. ddaa" Ryu's words got cut off by Minji's giggles.

"oh my god! that's not fair!" Yeji slaps his arm. "baby, you're so cute!" Yeji pinched her little cheek. "now, get her to sleep or you'll be the one feeding her later."

"okay."

-

-

-

Yeji is currently feeding her one year old daughter. Ryu is having a fun time entertaining the little girl so she wants to eat.

"peek a boo!" Ryu hided behind a stuffed animal. "you have to eat a lot okay?"

"daddaaa..." Minji giggles. Her small hands extends to reach for Ryu's face.

"she really loves you." Yeji smiles sweetly at them.

"mammaa..." Minji turns to Yeji, asking to be fed.

"I'm glad that she's not hard to take care of."

-

-

-

Ryu holds Minji's hands from behind as she tried to walk towards Yeji on the other side.

"c'mon baby. You can do it!" Yeji had her arms open.

"oh no, she wants me to let go." Ryu looks at his two year old. "wait!"

Yeji and Ryu chase the running girl before she falls. they're lucky that they're on a grass field.

"it's okay, Minji. It's okay." Yeji holds the crying girl.

"I'm sorry." Ryu rubs Minji's back. "I'm so sorry."

"she's learning. It's okay." Yeji pressed a smile.

Not long after that, the two are stuck with a never-ending chase with the agile kid.

-

-

-

"mom, dad

"mom, dad." Minji is entering elementary school. They're currently having a dinner.

"yes sweety?"

"I see my friends have brothers and sisters. one school. Can I have one?"

Yeji and Ryu looks at each other.

"tell Santa you want a brother. he will give it to you." Ryu smiles at her.

"santa is not real. You're lying." Minji pouts. "I want a brother."

-

The little family is preparing for Christmas night. Aside from toys and other gifts, Yeji prepared one special gift for the other two.

"guys! it's almost midnight." Yeji called them.

"Minji! You can open that later! Come back here!" Ryu chases her around the room.

It takes some time before Ryu and Minji finally seated.

"have you asked Santa for something?" Yeji smiles at them.

"Santa is not real." The two spoke at the same time.

"okay, okay." Yeji chuckles. She then shows them a small box.

Ryu opens it up in front of them. He found a test-pack, ultrasound result, and blue confetti around them.

"I'm gonna be a sister!"

-

-

-

Ryu is dropping Minji off at the first day of her middle-school. Yeji and Zeyu are in the backseat.

"alright, son. It's time for you to walk this earth."

-FIN-