CHAPTER 23 (M)

Ryu and Yeji decided to travel around instead of staying in one place. not only for a simple vacation, they're on their attempt to have an offspring.

"how's it?" Ryu asked peeking from outside the bathroom.

Yeji sighs as she shook her head. this is their third test in three months.

"should we go to the doctor?" Ryu kneels beside her.

"or... we can just do it again." Yeji pressed a smile. "we're not in a hurry, right?"

"you'll be the one who bear the child. I should be the one asking you that." Ryu stands up and Yeji follows.

"so...?" Yeji put the test-pack aside. She walks closer towards Ryu.

Ryu walks back with a small smile. He knows what she's doing.

"so?" Ryu teased. Soon, he bumped the bed. "what's your plan?" Ryu sits down.

Yeji kneels down. for starter, she rubs his thighs up until near his crotch. She then rubs his member from outside. She looks up once in a while to see his reaction.

It didn't take long for Ryu to erect. He watches her pulling down his shorts, revealing his twitching member.

"don't come until I told you to." Yeji said as she starts stroking the girth up and down. she needs two hands to cover it.

"if you do that I won't last long." Ryu looks down.

Yeji smirks. She knows what she's doing. Yeji leans in to put the tip inside her mouth. Ryu never push her to fully put it in but she always tried to do that. thankfully, she became more and more capable of pushing it in deeper.

"oh, wow. That's deeper than before." Ryu pants unevenly. He can feel it touching her throat. "Yeji..." he tilted his head back. Yeji hums in responds. The vibration bring him more pleasure.

"ah... you let out a little. hold it a little longer." Yeji chuckles. She then proceeds to work on him even more.

Yeji stands up, taking off her tank-top then her short. She pushes Ryu back so he lays on the bed fully. Yeji quickly climbs on top of him, sitting on his abdomen. She lowers herself, starting a make out session with her husband. While he's distracted, Yeji rubs herself on Ryu's shaft. She can hear Ryu's moans on the kiss.

Soon enough, Yeji is left with no garments.

"you feel that?" Yeji placed the tip just right at the center.

"sure I do." Ryu smiles a little. he then grabs on to her waist. "I don't mind being on the bottom."

"oh, I know, honey." Yeji moves back, making the hard shaft slides in. Yeji clasps her legs, feeling the pressure on her insides.

Ryu sits up, embracing Yeji in his arms as she bounce on top of him. he leans down to work on Yeji's breast, sucking and licking them alternately. He then feels a grip on his hair.

"don't hold it in." Yeji stated between her moans.

Ryu supports her ass to get her to move faster.

"I won't, love." Ryu is on the edge. He's ready to plant his seeds inside her again.

Yeji stops moving when Ryu holds down on her, gripping on her waist tightly as his head rests on her chest. Yeji can feel herself full of Ryu's semen. She then continues to move to further pleasure herself.

Ryu lays back, supporting himself with his elbows. Seeing her like this were never boring. It does bring pleasure for him as well.

"you're always this big?" Yeji looks at him weakly.

"for you, yes." Ryu smirks.

"you're the best." Yeji tilts her head back as she squeezed Ryu's shaft tightly.

Ryu sits up again, reaching for Yeji's flushed face and caressing it gently. He then crashed their lips together, just right when Yeji reached her climax. She can't help but moan into the kiss. her hand claws his back. Ryu hissed in pain since Yeji accidentally drag her nails along his shoulder blade.

"I love you so much." Yeji said, burying her face on Ryu's neck.

"don't start something you can't beat."

-

Ryu checks himself in the mirror. He'll have packed schedules today. It's been a week since they got back in New York.

"I'm gonna check your company as well." Ryu informed his wife. "there's a new store opening at your mall. Wanna check it out?"

"maybe later." Yeji keeps her eyes on the TV.

"are you okay?" Ryu walks towards her. "do you wanna come to work with me?"

"it's okay. I'll check the mall." Yeji looks up. "good luck at work." Yeji hugs him.

"what's wrong?" Ryu noticed her sad face. He kneels so they're level.

"does really take a long time?" she asked. "we really tried, right? eating healthy, taking care of our stamina, and I've been going to the gym with you."

"have you tested it today?"

"not yet. I'm supposed to be on my period next week." Yeji looks down.

"don't worry, okay? we'll visit a doctor." Ryu rubs her head.

"okay."