CHAPTER 4 (TW)

Ryu walks in to the cafeteria with Jeong. He's no longer alone since Jeong is the only one that's nice to him without caring about his popularity. At least that's what Ryu can notice. After getting their lunch, they look for a table.

"oh, that's empty." Jeong points at an empty table.

Ryu looks at it and on the end of the seat, there's Julia eating alone. He walks towards the table and joins Julia.

"hey." Jeong greets the shy girl.

"hi." She replied.

"don't be shy around us. we're chill." Jeong looks at her then to Ryu who's already eating.

Since Ryu is not good at socializing, Jeong mostly leads the conversation. Turns out, Julia is a fun girl. she's easy to talk to. It's sad to know that she's bullied.

"well, well, well. Look who's trying to be a hero." A guy stands behind Ryu, his arm wraps around his neck. "you should've stay out of our business, kiddo."

Ryu continues eating without caring about him.

"you dare to ignore me, now?" he grabs Ryu's chin and pulls it so they face each other. "you think I don't know what you did to my girl?"

Ryu just look at his eyes. he has no time to deal with people like him. it'll only make his life harder.

"I apologize, then." Ryu turns his head back at his food. Focusing on eating, he then feels a hard push on her head. he's lucky that the spoon is away from his mouth. His face hits the metal tray, covering him in red sauce.

"that's what you get for laying your dirty hands on my girl. this is a warning. You better stay out of the way."

Nobody dares to do anything. Ryu wipes his face with a napkin while the guys starts to walk away.

"that's why I told you to not mess with her." Jeong leans closer to Ryu, whispering.

"I'm sorry." Julia looks at Ryu.

"it's okay." Ryu then stands up and goes to the restroom to wash his face fully.

He looks at the mirror. Looking at his dirty hair and collar, he quickly rinse it all with water and paper towel.

"I hope Yuna is safe there." Ryu said to himself. He then leans on the sink and checks his phone. his schedule is packed today. He let out a long tiring breath.

When he's too caught up on his phone, a few guys walks in.

"oh, what a coincidence. Will you have fun with us?" one of them said.

"Minho didn't say anything to us. let's just leave him."

Ryu looks at them, putting his phone back, and walks towards the door.

"where do you think you're going?" one of them grabs his collar from the back.

Ryu turns around, facing them all. There are four guys with a smug face looking at him like a prey. Ryu is not scared of them at all. He pities them.

"I'm sick of your pretty face. I suppose you can get any girls you want with that." they drag him towards the corner of the restroom. "what if I ruin it?"

Two of them grabs Ryu by the arm, holding him in place. Then, the other one starts pulling Ryu's shirt, ripping the buttons until they can see his body.

"holy shit." He scoffed. "you like to work out that much huh? Let's see if you can take this."

He proceeds to throw some punches on his abdomen. The rest just cheered and supports the guy while Ryu groans in pain. His hands curls into fists and his legs can't hold him anymore. Ryu feels her sides are getting the same amount of punches. The time really goes slow for Ryu.