Chapter 1

Arc 1

Chapter 1 First Love on Campus

"The system has been reset, please issue a new command."

An icy mechanical sound rang in Yushu's ears, and the heavy eyelids were like a piece of lead sticking to it, pulling down his consciousness heavily, and the sleepiness that had not yet faded away and tiredness hung on his face.

"The system has been reset, please issue a new order."

An inexplicable low pressure is in this small room. The trash can is full of blue reagent needles, and the light of the incandescent lamp is almost polished. The experimental bench that reflects light has few mechanical parts, and more are advanced electronic instruments. Data is rolled round and round on each instrument, and there seem to be several huge pipes behind the instrument. Connected somewhere.

If there is not enough perseverance in such a room to force people to collapse, irritability and boredom, but this room is strangely quiet.

"Rename."

It seems that he hasn't spoken for a long time, and the voice of Yushu has become hoarse, as if a dry tree that has been thirsty for a long time has a broken tearing sound.

"Please enter a new name."

"Potato."

"Do you want to run the traversal system now?"

"OK."

With a flash of white light passing over the instrument, the room returned to silence.

When Yushu

woke up, he was greeted by a burst of warm natural sunlight that had been missing for a long time. The sun was mottled and fell mischievously on the ground from the gap between the windows. This body seemed to have slept for a long time, and now it is abnormally full. The mentally comfortable physical state made him unable to help stretch.

"The system is running..."

"Humanization mode is activated, and the novel world record is being loaded..."

The quilt slid down his waist. He raised his hand and lifted the quilt to take a look. This body looked like a teenager. It was estimated that he was still at the age of going to school. According to the degree of bone development, he should be an adult soon. Thinking about it, this world seems to be something like campus literature, and it is still a young age.

The electronic alarm clock by the bed shows that the time is now six in the morning, which is Sunday.

"The novel world is loaded, data is being transmitted, mission data is being acquired, and intelligent humanization mode is being activated."

This system has just been adjusted, so the first time the data is loaded, it is much slower than before, and the roaming skills are not Anxious, I got up and took my clothes from the closet and put them on. Judging from the organization of the closet, I should be a person with an orderly and tidy life. The desks in the room are filled with all kinds of exam papers. Zhang papers are well organized.

Yushu casually opened a paper to see that the results of this paper were really good.

"Please accept the record."

A silver panel floated in front of Yushu with two options: yes or no. "The default option in the future is yes, you don't need to remind me."

The content of the novel world is displayed on this light screen, But the identity of this body turned out to be a part of the memory directly in the brain that entered the game.