Chapter 22

Chapter 22

And Zhan Yi didn't expect that when he was woken up by the cold at night, he would be in the hospital as soon as he opened his eyes.

He lowered his head and felt his body, it was the original body, but now the body is very weak, and there was a hint of pain in his hand because of the bottle, which made Zhan Yi's consciousness gradually return to the cage.

"I've come back?"

The ward is very quiet now. There is no one else in this high-level ward except him. Even if he is a highly respected actor in the entertainment industry and is even sought after by thousands of people, he is just lonely in the middle of the night. a member.

Zhan Yi thought he was accustomed to this kind of life, but the warmth and comfort in that person's arms made him yearn.

With that unwillingness to come back, Zhan Yi really wanted to be a kitten forever.

I don't know if that statement is true or not.

Sure enough, I still care...

It's been more than half a year since my car accident, but fortunately, I haven't made any public announcements.

However, many people should have given up hope of saving themselves. They should think that their chances of waking up are too slim, so Xiao Lun is understandable if he doesn't know about Xiao Lun's speculation.

He thought of a person, it is indeed possible to do such extreme things.

Zhan Yi reluctantly stretched out one hand to grab the phone on the bedside, pursed his thin lips, and opened the phone book without hesitation. Under the reflection of the phone's screen, his bloodless blue-white hand was a bit dazzling.

"Zhan Ze."

Zhan Yi's voice now lost the icy majesty of the past, but the coldness in his words still penetrated people's hearts.

"Cousin! Cousin! You're awake! Is that you! I miss you so much, cousin!"

Zhan Ze is his cousin and a veteran Zhan Yi's fan. He is now running Zhan's film and television company. However, he is still in the training stage, but his power is relatively top in the whole company. Only some of the mental disorders require occasional psychotherapy.

The reason why Zhan Yi thinks of him is because in the past few years, any sexual abuse about him, such as some tying hype, has been solved by him with very extreme means.

"Don't touch Xiao Lun."

Zhan Yi wanted to continue to say a few more words, but the sleepiness that came from now made him want to close his eyes and fall asleep. It seems that this body is not yet fully recovered.

"Cousin, why! I heard that it was because of him that you got into a car accident. If it wasn't for him, how could you have a car accident, but he just happened to be the best actor. This must be the villain! Cousin ?Cousin? Are you listening?"

Zhan Ze's tone gradually turned anxious, and he was woken up by Zhan Yi's phone call in the middle of his sleep. At this time, he was about to rush to the hospital without even putting on his clothes. Wake up and quickly put a coat on her husband.

"Cousin, I won't move him. Cousin answered me. Cousin!"

When Zhan Yi woke up the next day, he found a black furry head on his paws.

"Meow?"

I'm back? I really don't want to go.

Rubbing the big head in front of him with his small paws, Zhan Yi somehow felt a trace of satisfaction in his heart.