Chapter 62

Chapter 62 Apocalypse Zombie Movie 22

Another team also set off from City D. A tall man with two scars on his face led the team, followed by a man with a mask and a tight hat. This man was wearing long sleeves in such a hot summer. The trousers reported his whole body tightly.

The two people sitting in the passenger seat looked solemn and looked ahead. The destination displayed on the car map was also city a.

"Are there enough people?"

the man with the scarred face sitting in front said to the man in the mask beside him. The man in the mask has darker eyes than water, but the outline of his eyes is very beautiful. He has a unique pair of peach blossom eyes. It is also possible to take it all, but these peach blossom eyes are full of anxiety and irritability, but the current situation has to calm him down, he replied. "If only Huo Hang was alone, we should have enough people, but I'm careful what could go wrong. The news from there is

that Huo Hang only brought his team to C city."

It was Lu Hua. These days, his body, which was as smooth as snow, began to turn gray overnight. This situation is obviously a zombie transformation. The sudden zombie transformation made him panic. It was all due to the zombie stock solution. I thought it could have no side effects, but it doesn't seem to be the case now.

The mutation of his body these days has made him start to panic. Now he can be sure that there must be something wrong with the virus stock solution he drank, but why is it happening now.

Coincidentally, this time happened to be when Huo Hang went to City C. There must be some reason for the body to mutate, perhaps because of Huo Hang's actions.

At this time, he had to catch up with Huo Hang to get the antidote. Fortunately, there were chess pieces buried by Huo Hang's team. Otherwise, it would be difficult to judge Huo Hang's position now.

When he came out this time, he brought two high-level ability users and more than a dozen intermediate-level ability users. In that team, only Huo Hang has reached the high-level ability user, and the others are intermediate-level ability users. With the advantage of the number of people, it should not be difficult to win.

There are not many abilities in this world, and this time Lu Hua almost came out for the antidote to the virus, and the antidote was on Huo Hang.

...

The stars are vast, and Huo Hang's eyes are like the stars gathered in it. The thinking man is really charming, and thousands of clues are gradually clear in Lu Ye's words and explanations like threads.

Over the years, he has also been wary of Lu Hua, and naturally he has grasped a lot of his movements. After he figured out the level of the zombie virus, he felt a sense of crisis in his heart. He pressed his lips lightly, and turned to look at Lu Ye.

"Okay, then let's go to city a first. Since all the sources are there, the answers to all these are also there."

The next day, Huo Hang called everyone to go to city a, including one who led Huo Hang . The handsome and mysterious man in Hang's left hand was naturally not what surprised them the most, but the two appeared in front of them hand in hand.

Although there seemed to be a trace of reluctance on the boss's face, it was about to subvert their long-standing impression of Huo Hang.

Huo Hang's brows twitched calmly, and he was a little helpless when he saw everyone's reaction, but the man around him was like a wolf, a tiger, glue, and paint. It's not easy to refuse what he promised, so he had to let him hold him like this.

This mysterious man had already been introduced to the North Wing and Liu Yi last night, but when I actually saw it today, I was still a little surprised. The appearance of this man was even more brilliant than that of Lu Hua. The elegant temperament, this kind of temperament that comes out of the bones, is incomparable to Lu Hua, and the expression of this man looking at Lao Lu Hua is so gentle that everyone present feels the horror of being fed dog food.

However, within a few moments, a few people felt that this new Lu Ye was not difficult to get along with, and after chatting for a while in the car and getting to know them a little, they were not so repulsive.

What's more, this person seems to have a lot to do with the boss!

And I don't know why since this person came, it has been smooth sailing. There are almost no zombies blocking the road on the road. It is reasonable to say that the closer to city a, there should be more zombies, but now they have reached city b and there is no movement.

It's been a day's work. When the few people were about to find a place to repair, the North Wing saw other living people moving in the city B during the investigation. It seemed that they were able to walk around the city with ease and seemed to be transporting something. , In order not to frighten the snakes, Huo Hang took Bei Wing and Lu Ye and followed these people to B city to explore.

Those mysterious people don't look like humans, but they don't look like zombies. They are covered with gray spots, and their body shape and even their faces are no different from ordinary people. If they are described as zombies that have failed to mutate.

Fortunately, Lu Ye's zombie control was still effective for them. He followed these people all the way to City B, near a water-breaking tower. A temporary container house has been built here, and there are still other places in it. Few such half-human, half-zombie species.

It seems that some research experiment is being carried out here, and everyone who comes out is carrying a small black box.

Huo Hang and Lu Ye also smelled an unpleasant smell in the box, but Lu Ye could identify it at once.

"It's like a failed virus stock solution, exuding the rotten smell of corpses."

"I have investigated secretly. It is said that a certain kind of secret experiment that Lu Hua is conducting is similar to the current situation. If such a thing is said The smell of the virus stock solution, then I have smelled it on Lu Hua more than once."

Huo Hang and Lu Ye communicated in a low voice, and the North Wing continued to monitor the non-human beings in the container.

"If my expectations are correct, Lu Hua should be using the virus stock solution for the test. It seems that he has collected a lot in the past few years. But I still don't understand why?"

Huo frowned. When I sailed to the container, I saw a non-human person holding a black box in his arms. I saw this man spread his wings and rushed into the air and flew into the distance.

"As soon as you ask, you will know."

As the zombie king, Lu Ye naturally has the ability to control all zombies. As long as there is a zombie virus flowing in his body, it is difficult to escape his control. This semi-zombie human will obey him. The order naturally turned a corner in the air and came back to the two of them.

The author has something to say: The

dormitory has a sudden power outage. From the time I updated it to the present, it was originally expected to be posted last night, but it was a step too late.