Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Sister Lun made no less than a dozen calls to Xiao Lun in the morning, but at that time Xiao Lun was going upstairs to feed rhubarb who had been hungry for a long time, and by the way dealt with rhubarb's feces.

From entering this world, Yushu has to learn how to become a qualified shit shoveling officer, who makes his lover still a weak kitten.

By the time he finished everything and went downstairs to pick up the phone, it was already 8:30 in the morning. At this time, Sister Lun came to Xiao Lun's house with a breakfast and full of anger.

Look at the irritable temper of my sister, how can I bring you breakfast, what to bring, I am thinking about breakfast for such a troublesome brat, I should bring a feather duster and kill him as soon as he enters!

Sister Lun gritted her teeth and thought while ringing the doorbell, but she never threw the breakfast in her hand into the trash can.

When Xiao Lun opened the door for Sister Lun, he received a vicious stare attack from her, scratched his head extremely innocently, and was caught off guard by this breakfast.

Sister Lun gasped for breath, and said angrily after smoothing her voice.

"I said that you had such a big thing last night, why didn't you tell me, look at yourself. Is it honorable to search for this kind of thing now!"

Sister Lun kicked her mid-heel shoes and was wearing a spare Slippers enter the house.

"During the night racing, hitting the kitten, you don't even look at yourself. You have to know that from the moment you debuted, from the time I took you, this black and white thing has been going on. Can you provoke me a little less? It's a thing! Now the Internet is jokingly saying that you are the only actor with the same number of fans and black fans! They are saying that your strength and character are not worthy of this position. If Zhan Yi happened to stop acting this year, you don't even think about whether you can take it or not. To this actor."

Xiao Lun bit the soy milk straw and lowered his head as if he let him reprimand, Sister Lun lifted the blanket on the sofa in the living room and sat down first, and continued to stare at Xiao Lun and said. "You slept on the sofa last night? Look at your dark circles! You must know that your strength is not as good as Zhan Yi now, but you can work hard. You have to make your reputation better first, understand? "

"Look at the photos posted on the Internet. You said you didn't sleep at night. Did you run a red light? You even hit a kitten. Do you know how unpleasant your online comments are?"

Sister Lun looked at Xiao Lun was so angry that he was drinking milk with a straw in his mouth, and said to him, "What to drink! Come here! Sit down! Tell me what happened last night!"

Xiao Lun only felt that Sister Lun's anger was about to burn to the ground. He came to him, put down the breakfast, cleared his throat, put on an innocent appearance, patted Sister Lun on the shoulder and suppressed the anger that had risen above her head.

"Sister Lun, last night I was bored and went for a drive. I didn't expect to see an injured kitten standing in the middle of the road when I was passing a red light. If I didn't save it, it would be killed later. It 's over."

Xiao Lun poured a cup of tea for Sister Lun, said that after so long, Sister Lun was thirsty, took a sip of boiling water and continued to listen to Xiao Lun's explanation.

"The kitten was seriously injured. I drove all night to find a nearby veterinary shop, and finally found one that was willing to treat me. It was very late when I got home."