Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Last night, because I was angry with Xiao Lun, I didn't sleep with him on the comfortable quilt. I slept alone on the quilt until midnight, only to feel that someone was walking towards me in a daze.

Then a fluffy head was buried in the cat's stomach, only to hear the man speak in a vague and particularly aggrieved tone.

"Little Wing, I can't sleep without you."

Just like this, when Zhan Yi woke up the next morning, he found out why he was lying on this person's bed again, curled up like a pancake and fell asleep. With a sleeping face, he thought of what he was about to lose in the near future, and it would be really bad if he couldn't get it back.

"Meow."

Iceberg Movie Emperor was very anxious, but to no avail. He is still a weak kitty after all.

Xiao Lun was awakened by the sound and wanted to bury his head in the cat's stomach, but was rejected by Zhan Yi's paw.

Today's production crew started filming normally. Sister Lun and Xiao Lun were prepared for a long time, and today Bai Yichun was also very attentive, serving tea and water. Taking advantage of the reputation of studying the script, he had to rub against Xiao Lun like a piece. The dog skin plaster that can't get rid of it.

Sima Zhao's heart was well known, and the entire crew began to spread rumors that Bai Yichun was betrayed by Xiao Lun.

So Sister Lun, the assistant, and Zhan Yi, the little cat, began to strictly guard against the enemy, just to prevent Bai Yichun from getting closer to Xiao Lun. You have Zhang Liang's plan, and I have a wall ladder.

In a few days, the wind direction in the crew will change, Bai Yichun wants to post Xiao Lun, but people really don't like it.

The months passed in a flash, not to mention that most of the time was filming, and Bai Yichun's role was about to end. He was really unwilling to leave the crew like this. To the extent that people are satisfied, he is also really anxious.

He was really not very reconciled. He wanted to take advantage of Xiao Lun's good reputation. At this time, seeing that the plan could not be completed, the offensive in the past few days has become even more violent. He almost took off his pants and went into battle. He was very strict with Xiao Lun, after all, the director He Chengye was very strict.

Today Xiao Lun has more solo roles, and Sister Lun was also brought over by Xiao Lun to help.

Zhan Yi was well taken care of in the crew. Various young ladies and sisters also brought a lot of good things to feed the cat, not to mention a lot of small toys, and fans also brought gifts to Zhan Yi when they came to visit the class. Yi only felt that if he was fed like this, he would become fat like a pig sooner or later.

The assistant sat aside, because it was already afternoon, and his eyes were sleepy with his cheeks half propped.

During the lunch break, Zhan Yi also lay down on the soft cushions to sleep for a while. He was covered with Xiao Lun's thick and down jacket, which was very comfortable.

Because there is still the last scene in the morning, Xiao Lun is still shooting another scene, because it is approaching winter, the climate here is unbearably cold, and when Xiao Lun was filming, because of the needs of the plot, he was almost frozen in the cold wind. Sculpting, and because of Xiao Lun's excellent performance in this scene, He Chengye was not satisfied with him, and gradually became stricter in the name of training his abilities.

Bai Yichun came to the assistant's side at this time, and when he saw that the assistant was asleep, he naturally stretched his claws to Xiao Lun's coat. At this time, he noticed that there were not many people here. Bai Yichun haunts Xiao Lun's scenes, and everyone is used to it, and they don't pay too much attention to his actions. Naturally, he never thought that there was a cat wrapped in his clothes. Zhan Yi just woke up when he reached out to take out Xiao Lun's pocket. Seeing this picture, he naturally gave Bai Yichun a call with his intact paw. Bai Yichun hurriedly pulled out his hands, and suddenly became anxious. He has been scratched by this cat dozens of times in the past few months, and the wound from the last time has not healed until today. Zhan Yi said that last time, you almost touched Xiao Lun's stomach when he was resting and fell asleep. I was lying on his lap and was comfortable, so I dared to disturb him?