Chapter 68

Chapter 68 Apocalypse Zombie Movie

The surrounding dead white metal rooms are neatly piled up with various instruments.

Before Yushu came back, there was a person who had already entered this room. This person seemed to have entered his own door and looked at the surrounding environment without hesitation. His eyes were frowning, and his displeasure was evident in his words.

"How did it get here?"

He said, the man's age should be a young man from the sound of his voice, and from the sound of his voice, it was very similar to the voice of a potato that Yushu was sent to the system headquarters.

The human figure floating in the air does not even have a complete body.

Baihua, that is, the system called potatoes in the mouth of Yushu.

The figure of this person was printed on the reflective screen, and there was a strange fluorescence all over his body. In the eyes of ordinary people, it seemed like a ghost fire in that night, revealing an uncomfortable light. But this person's eyes are soft peach eyes slightly closed, showing a little helplessness.

"..."

Bai Hua didn't expect that one day he would be able to be resurrected and live in this situation.

Rebirth was a happy thing, but he couldn't be happy when he thought about what Naruto had done.

He didn't say a word, and only heard the man's almost inaudible sigh from his breath. He caught a glimpse of the blue needle tubes that were almost piled up in the corner, and the paper manuscripts were piled up as much as two walls. , the neatly written formula scheme above, and various data.

A long time ago, maybe tens of thousands of years ago, thousands of years ago, he proposed that if the human soul is imported into the computer, it can live in the computer world in the form of a data body. He is always preparing for this theoretically feasible experiment, constructing a whole system world, and importing his soul data into a system. But he didn't expect that in the end this theory would be established, and the first person to be tested would be himself.

It was not until before, after regaining his memory, that he understood everything that happened.

The mysterious man bypassed the pile of instruments and came to the side of the giant pipes at the back. There was a small hole on his left hand side, and a staircase extending down. The orange lights were turned on below. It's unusually warm, as if this hole leads to another special dreamland.

That person should be here.

Unexpectedly, the roaming technique can really be done, and it can really turn this theoretical resurrection method into reality.

He jumped down into the hole.

This is unique. There are not so many instruments in the past. The environment here is very warm. Various furniture are arranged around, and the pipes straight down from above are all shrouded in a transparent glass warehouse.

This glass warehouse is very bright, and it looks like a small sun constantly emitting light under the orange light.

There is a man lying in the glass bin, his eyes are lightly closed, as if he will wake up in the next second, on the man's forehead is a round transparent glass piece, the color of the glass piece gradually fades as the man breathes. light.

Soul Fragments.

The mysterious man from outside looked at the piece of glass and thought lightly, he didn't even dare to be too impulsive in his thoughts, for fear of abruptly causing all this in front of him, but in his spiritual world there were waves of emotions like a tide. .