Chapter 19

Chapter 19

The main director's brows twitched immediately, such an arrogant Xiao Lun.

The main director is a big director who is famous for expressing the emotions of the characters. His name is He Chengye. Seeing Xiao Lun, He Chengye guessed seven, seven or eight. In other words, Xiao Lun relies on acting skills for three points, and special effects for seven points.

If you want to grab this lead role, I don't know how many powerful people have come.

Bai Yichun also came to the interview site early, and was surprised when he saw Xiao Lun, and the expressions on his face suddenly became colorful.

Doesn't it mean that there must be no big names to compete with me for this role today? How could Xiao Lun come? He didn't clearly say that Xiao Lun prefers works with high special effects.

Bai Yichun, who was sitting in the corner, clenched his fists bitterly. Even He Chengye was a little surprised why not many people came for the interview today.

Strange, is it because of Xiao Lun? But this possibility is extremely low, mainly because Xiao Lun's popularity in the entertainment industry is really bad, and many old actors in this circle simply do not frighten him, unless it is Zhan Yi, otherwise such a situation will never happen .

At this time, Zhan Yi was in Xiao Lun's arms, the man's warm body temperature was too comfortable, he couldn't help rubbing against Xiao Lun's stomach while making a comfortable purr.

"You're just a little motorcycle, and I'm not happy to tell you to stay at home and play with Rhubarb."

Xiao Lun scratched Zhanyi's small ears with his index finger. The pointed ears and small face don't look like a cat. Instead, it looks like a bunny.

"I'll go to the interview later, you have to be obedient, otherwise there will be no fish to eat in the morning."

"Meow."

I know meow meow meow. Zhan Yi Ying made a sound, and it sounded very sweet with a small milk voice.

The audition and casting started according to the order of attendance. Xiao Lun saw the number of people present today and the number of veteran actors in his heart. He hugged the cat and complained to the cat about how this person's performance was. Naturally, the Bingshan actor was really annoying. Xiao Lun, who was making noises in his ear, couldn't help biting Xiao Lun's zipper.

"Little Wing, look at the person just now, it looks like a female secretary, she is a female fighter! Give her a gun and she can go on the field and kill the enemy. It looks really fierce!" Bai Yichun's arrival Moving forward, I originally wanted to be a blockbuster and conquer the director with my acting skills, but now that Xiao Lun is here, no matter how well he performs, the director will not immediately make a case and will be concerned about Xiao Lun's face. Thinking of this, Bai Yichun has changed his own personality. plan. Originally, he only needed to interview the protagonist pianist, but now he has calculated a few more suitable roles in his mind. He has a hunch that this film will be a hit, so he must not let it go. Bai Yichun hesitated before taking the stage, wanting to show his strength by taking retreat as a step forward, so the first interview for the role was another important supporting role in the play. An actor from a certain country who had an unfortunate encounter with the war and wanted to return to his own country. After that, he also covered the pianist to escape but unfortunately died. Before his death, he was thinking about his country and had a strong patriotic spirit. A good pedal. His performance is the scene of the actor fighting wits and courage with other officers after a dance in front of the stage. I have to say that Bai Yichun's strength is really good. There is an actor's style between every frown and smile. As expected of the protagonist, Shou is indeed charming. Xiao Lun rubbed Zhan Yi's furry head in his arms and praised. "This newcomer is doing very well." Zhan Yi shook his head and shook his head with dissatisfaction. This newcomer's performance is indeed the best among the interviewees. If there is no accident, this role should be his. Director He Chengye also thought the same, so after the interview for the first role, he directly made the case. "Do you have any other roles to choose, if not, this role is set, what do you think?" Bai Yichun was stunned for a moment, and the corners of his mouth twitched unnaturally. But I was also preparing for the pianist's audition performance. If it was decided now, I would be really unwilling.

But now it is not easy for me to offend Xiao Lun, I don't have that strength now. Xiao Lun's temper is not good, that person doesn't know whether he can be trusted or not, so he can't take this risk. But Bai Yichun still had a little thought in his heart, as long as Xiao Lun was not passed by He Chengye in the interview, he would recommend himself to act again, so after the interview, he deliberately returned to his original position. "Okay, I was very satisfied with this role at first, thank you director." Xiao Lun never thought that Bai Yichun would agree with this role, and then got off the stage, thinking that it was without Zhan Yi's help, it stands to reason In the novel, Zhan Yi has been able to return to his body for a while now, so he helped Bai Yichun in the novel, but I don't know why Zhan Yi has no signs of wanting to return to his body now. Strange, he took care of him much better than Bai Yichun in the novel, and his wounds recovered very quickly, but why didn't he want to go back? This is naturally due to being taken good care of by Xiao Lun. He has food and drinks every day, and he can sleep in the sun. He can sleep for more than ten hours a day. Besides, Xiao Lun often accompanies Zhan Yi to play. I am so happy, I don't know how to stay with someone like Xiao Lun who is a bit talkative. In the novel at least for the first ten days, I lived miserably, and naturally I wanted to return to my body all the time. "Little Dummy, I'm going for an interview. Be obedient." Zhan Yi was dissatisfied with the title and bit Xiao Lun's finger, Xiao Lun took off his coat and wrapped the kitten. "Sister Lun watch for me for a while, Xiaoyi is very good and won't run around." Sister Lun tucked the kitten's coat, but Sister Lun dared not touch its head, how could Zhan Yi's head be touched by ordinary people After all, it's still a matter of face. This cat is really not allowed to be touched by anyone except Xiao Lun. She then turned to look at Xiao Lun's performance, with a worried expression on her face. It's a person who doesn't seem to be in tune, I don't know if he can play well.

Zhan Yi also stared intently at Xiao Lun's performance. He has been with Xiao Lun for so long and has never seen his strength. He was only able to read the script of this paragraph when he came to the interview last night. Zhan Yi has no confidence in him, but he has expect. "Xiao Lun, why have you been with a cat for so long?" He Chengye agreed with a smile, "Is it right to interview the protagonist, let's start with that scene." "Who said no? I'm separated from my cat for a quarter of an hour. It's going to cost me my life!" Xiao Lun didn't mind He Chengye teasing him and shrugged, and said with a smile. "Then I'll start." The moment he raised his head, Xiao Lun's eyes changed, as if he saw a world riddled with holes. The author has something to say: I feel that I have written so coolly, hahaha! This week, the list is updated at 9pm for seven consecutive days! Ask for collections and comments to cast mines and irrigate! ! Don't forget to bookmark the author! Look at Tianwen and find me! I am super sweet! [I've been very busy these days, so I have time to comment back to everyone! Listed this week! ] [On a whim, I want to write a story about potatoes. There is advance receipt on the column! ] [Put a copy. ] [Eating Instructions] The high-intelligence system with emotional soul has been invaded by hardcore code! Love pretending to talk and talk a bunch of IQ online system is secretly attacked by x mysterious code. Sweet pet text x cool text. The author's pit is guaranteed! HE! ----------- System: Emotion? soul? Interesting, code that can generate emotions on its own, interesting. Just when the system research is vigorous. "Beep - the inside of the system was invaded by a mysterious code! The firewall of Ju District is damaged!"

System: "How is that possible!? Oh! I want to see which brat dares to touch my firewall!"

While the system was in full swing, the mysterious code was still thinking about #on how to combine the system and the code#, the A deep and meaningful question.