Chapter 72

Chapter 72 The Story of Potatoes *Final

But the torture wasn't over yet, and when he fell asleep, he was woken up by a loud shout.

Before Chaos's consciousness was fully awake, he was pressed to the ground by someone.

"I'm a nanny, little son. It's not okay to disregard your image in the palace. You and the emperor are just a night in the spring."

This sharp voice forced Bai Hua to open his eyes desperately, only to hear the man continue.

What is a one-night supper? I drank unconscious that night, what else could I do!

"However, even if this is the case, the royal family has to give you a name. If the emperor values ​​you, he can make you an official. If the emperor likes you, he can marry you as a concubine. It seems that the emperor likes you more."

Bai Hua was pressed . Turning her head, she only saw that this nanny was wearing a pair of black cloth shoes with a few white wave-shaped lines.

"Come on, dinner is ready, let's eat it, young master."

The nanny raised her hand and asked these people to surround Bai Hua and pressed his people down, and then asked them to exit the door.

"Little Young Master, don't blame me, mammy, this is also a last resort. There are still many concubines in the harem who are jealous. You come to the palace and send me to give you some slapstick. In this harem, whether it is a man or a woman, none of them are not. It 's so annoying."

Nurture nanny pity Bai Hua and almost lost her footing to help him, only to see Bai Hua really sinking into the chair with a thud, nurture nanny continued.

"You and I are also relatives of the Bai family in Hucheng. It's not an exaggeration for you to call me Cousin Aunt. It 's all kind of reminding you.

"

He poured soup into his mouth, but the fire in his heart slowly cooled down, and his head broke out of the chaotic clouds and began to think and operate.

The mother-in-law shook her head and patted Bai Hua's back lightly, "The child eats slowly, don't be in a hurry."

"Don't even think about running away. This crime of betraying the monarch has been beheaded by the whole family. What's more, if the whole world is not the emperor's land, where can you escape?

" Go on.

"Child, you will suffer a lot of grievances in the palace for the male concubine. I will tell you some of the concubines in the palace, you should be careful."

"If there is any difficulty in the future, I need to be my cousin, You can also come to me."

After saying this, the mother of education left, Bai Hua put out the innocent expression of grievance just now towards Leng Zhu, and replaced it with an indifferent and cold expression.

Qin Gu went to the small courtyard where Bai Hua was located in the middle of the night after processing the court documents. Seeing that there was no candle light in it, he sneaked in and rubbed the sleeping Bai Hua, kissed him and fell asleep together, and asked in a low voice. .

"Are you happy with me?"

Since seeing Bai Hua, Qin Gu felt that his life in this world had another meaning.

The next day, Qin Gu got up early in the morning, and Bai Hua was pulled up by the nurturing nanny in less than a moment, and went to the queen to seal the concubine position, receiving other people's eyes.