Chapter 58

Chapter 58 Apocalypse Zombie Movie 18

The flight speed of the carrier plane was not slow, and it had already arrived at City D at about ten o'clock in the evening.

The speed of this group of people is really fast. After occupying a hospital in D city, they quickly placed the equipment and quickly transferred all the materials. In less than an hour, they began to continue researching the vaccine for the end-of-the-world virus.

This speed is truly breathtaking.

Everyone here is not inferior to the fighters on the battlefield, and they carry the entire future of mankind on their backs.

The dedication of this group of researchers to the development of vaccine antibodies is also shocking and admirable.

Compared with the original rules in the novel, this group of people should still be dizzy and heavy when Huo Hang, who had been untethered from the virus outbreak, came out of the test chamber. Fortunately, the junior staff helped him, so he didn't let him. Falling directly to the ground, his expression is extremely cold now, even though the aura around him shocked everyone around him.

"You..."

Huo Hang, who was probably going to be angry at first, saw that these people were almost using their own lives to seek the future happiness of the whole world. These staff members hardly had any rest, even He didn't rest for a moment, and even the former junior staff member was now holding the instrument and started recording data. The anger in his heart gradually died down, and his voice turned into a low sigh.

The remaining scientists are a huge change in the future direction of the entire world. This group of scientists who should have been zombies in the novel has increased the production of zombie virus vaccines for a full ten years, making the arrival of a bright future for mankind no longer far away. An unreachable dream.

Huo Hang did not expect that it would be five years later that he would come to the center of C City again.

After arriving in D city, the situation was not as optimistic as the dean imagined. The hospital in the middle was attacked many times, and the ordinary people between D cities also mutated from time to time.

Compared with City D, the situation in other cities is much more serious, especially in some densely populated cities that are close to water. Less than half of the people in the entire city survived a virus outbreak.

But the order of the whole country did not collapse because of this, because many people stood up and established many organizations.

Huo Hang is also one of them. I didn't expect this struggle to take so long. Even in D city, various organizations began to appear because of the division of interests, because the surviving human beings urgently need a leader and an organization to maintain.

At the same time, the relationship between Huo Hang and Lu Hua gradually became worse. He couldn't get rid of Lu Hua's stalker. After meeting another powerful ability user in the city, he began to carry out a series of more serious acts of revenge towards Huo Hang. It is difficult for Huo Hang to understand this feeling of being destroyed if he can't get it, but he may know the reason why Lu Hua is so afraid of him, and there must be some secret in him. Maybe it should be what happened in city a. Since Lu Hua came to D city, he has naturally tried to have a relationship with him, but Huo Hang has always been very wary of him, which makes Lu Hua more and more suspicious of whether Huo Hang still has the memory of the past. Lu Hua got up from the bed, revealing a body that was whiter than that of a woman. This almost flawless body was covered with blue and purple marks. I don't know why after the world's direction changed, the original powerful power user also disappeared. Now The man lying on the bed with Lu Hua was barely able to compete with Huo Hang. His name is Zhang Song, he is a fire-type ability user, and his attributes are exactly opposite to Huo Hang's, so that he will not suffer under Huo Hang's men. less people. With a hint of redness out of the corner of his eyes, he glanced at the man who was still sleeping soundly. The happiness on his body could not bring Lu Hua a sense of peace of mind. Under the protection of Huo Hang, the surviving research institutes are doing research on viruses faster and faster. Huo Hang, including him, will provide data to the only remaining research institute in the country for free. This is not Lu Hua's original intention. . Compared with the unchangeable and ordinary days of the past, he prefers the apocalypse full of blood and zombies, the apocalypse where the strong come first.