chapter 35

chapter 35

The cool breeze picked up in the night, Gong Zhihou was tortured by the dream for a while, and stood up with his forehead up, his mind was confused. In the dream, the warm embrace of the past was out of reach, getting further and further away, desperately trying to catch up, but couldn't get it.

This time Gongzhihou couldn't sleep, so he put on a robe and got up and got out of bed, and before he knew it, he went to Zhuang Zhu's room again.

The wind at night moved his hem, Gong Zhihou removed the silly disguise and got his due rights, but he still felt alone, as if the wind had no support.

The palace is now dressed in a very festive dress because he is about to ascend the throne, with red everywhere, but he feels that there is no sense of joy at this time.

Perhaps, this new Zhuang Zhen will bring him a different feeling?

Gong Zhihou took out the red bead in his arms, the mother Gu could sense the movement of the child Gu, he touched the red bead lightly, the mother Gu seemed to respond to his movements, turning a little blusher.

Tudou received the message from the mother Gu, and hurriedly reported to Zhuang Zhu, "Brother Shu, the little prince took out the beads again. Hey? He seems to be just..."

Just to make you sleep soundly?

Before Tudou could finish speaking, Gong Zhihou pushed the door open and came in. The warm embrace in the dream was right here, within reach.

He vaguely had this feeling that there was a wonderful thing about this person that was attracting him to approach, and the closer he was to him, the stronger the familiar feeling.

If possible, he really wanted to abandon his identity and have a good conversation with this person. Gong Zhihou was sure that this person was definitely not Zhuang Zhun, but he was very cunning and covered up everything well. If he asked about it himself, there must be a hundred ways to get rid of suspicion. Gongzhi took off his robe, draped it on the screen, and took off his loose clothes. At this time, Gongzhi's figure was still very thin. After all these days, he was fed a little fat, and he nestled in Zhuang Zhu's quilt. The quilt was extremely warm, and the body that had just been blown cold by the wind was comforted at this time.

The heat inside the quilt instantly put him into a comfortable state, and he gently and carefully rubbed him like a child. The man's generous chest and the scorching temperature made him unable to bear a trace of nostalgia and dependence, more than when he was in the palace. The bedding was comfortable.

Finally, there is a comfortable and dependable embrace, which makes Gongzhihou fall asleep.

Potato sighed, in fact, this crown prince is too lack of love. When I was a child, I was abused by my mother, and when I grew up, I was always oppressed by that Zhuang Zhen. It was really miserable.

"Tudou, what have you done to the little prince?"

Zhuang Zhu felt that something was wrong. It was really unscientific that the prince came to climb his bed in the middle of the night.

Potato laughed twice, but didn't speak.

Zhuang Zhu vaguely guessed it, opened his eyes, turned his head to look at the little prince, gently placed a gentle kiss on his forehead, and stretched out a hand to take the man into his arms.

The cool night wind moved the curtain, but there was always a kind of warmth in the quilt, like redemption.

Gong Zhihou slept well that night, but his biological clock still made him get up early and prepare to go to the morning. As soon as he opened his eyes, he found himself in Zhuang Zhu's arms. Got what happened last night.