Chapter 15

Chapter 15

A small utility room with all the internal organs and no extra windows to allow ventilation to keep warm. There is a small table for dispensing medicine. There are all kinds of things piled on the shelves, because the housekeeping auntie will come to clean it regularly. , the inside is clean and hygienic.

Temporarily put the kitten on the small table next to it, went to the door to get some cat food, poured it into a small bowl and put it in warm water to soften it, took a small spoon and fed the softened cat food to the little one one by one. cat.

At this time, the kitten is already possessed by Zhan Yi. A car mirror on the shelf prints his figure. A miserable kitten, his mood was almost collapsed on the way, and now Zhan Yi is reluctant to use a One eye has already recognized the fact that he has become a kitten. Could it be because of the car accident that his soul was possessed by this kitten?

Now the kitten's body is very weak and smells the cat food, and can't bear the feeling of hunger. He arches his nose and smells it. This smell is damn fragrant.

Unable to resist the temptation, I had to eat the cat food. Because it was softened by the warm water, it was easy to bite into the abdomen. Youzhu watched the kitten eat dozens of cat food in a row, took it out again and soaked some to feed it. , and then fed some warm water.

Whether it's the kitten using its three legs to support its body and eating cat food with its head up, or the scene where the kitten has its head lowered and sticks out its little pink tongue to lick the water, it has all been recorded by Tudou, and Tudou is now serving the Internet for Youshu Tomorrow. Public opinion is ready.

The cat kept barking after eating the cat food, and Yushu had to pat its head to soothe its pain.

In this low-level world, he is too restricted. If possible, he really wants to take the kitten out of this world and treat it directly. Unfortunately, the kitten's weak body can't bear it, so he can only open his eyes and watch his own The lover is suffering, the heartache of Yushu is like a knife, and the expressionless eyes on the face are as dark as ink.

After half an hour of soothing the cat, the kitten's mood gradually stabilized, and fell asleep gently on top of the coat.

It is already 12:30, and the Reuters pictures on Weibo have not yet made any waves.

Youshu took a clean cardboard box, which kept warm and absorbed heat, put a few thick books under the box, took some soft cotton clothes and put them in the cardboard box, and put a warmer on top of the cardboard box. lamp.

It's late autumn now, and the rainy night will be even colder. After setting everything up, put the sleeping cat on top of the coat into a cardboard box, take out the medicine box and apply some erythromycin ointment on a cotton swab to the kitten's purulent pus. On his eyes, he rubbed the cat's little head with his thumb.

"Good night."

Yushu turned off the lights in the utility room and closed the door. Da Huang outside the door wagged his orange tail and called in the direction of the door, obviously very curious and wanted to see the kitten in the room.

"Rhubarb can't go in, the kitten inside is injured and needs to rest."

Youshu put the fat orange together with its cat house and cat toilet in the corner study on the second floor, so as not to disturb the kitten's sleep because of the sound .

I rushed to the 24-hour supermarket overnight to buy a whole can of kitten milk powder and nutritional cream. After a night of running around, my body was also exhausted. Yushu returned to the living room, took a blanket, and prepared to be there tonight. Sleeping on the sofa, if the kitten makes any movement, it can be heard at the first time.