Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Apocalypse Zombie Movie 16

The giant green vines with hands and feet swept away half the number of armed soldiers at the door. The thick blood made the zombie even more crazy, and countless tentacles reached into the city.

Humans had to take out heavy weapons to face the attack of such terrifying zombies. The rocket-like missiles blew the green zombies into pieces. Humans even fought against this powerful zombie. It also gave the Dean enough time to open the escape hole in the rubber shield's head.

The soldiers at the gate exchanged their lives for some residents in the city to successfully evacuate this hellish city. The mayor, who has been barely maintaining order in the city, has also played a good leading role. At least the current social chaos is still there. No massive outbreak.

Many men and women choose to stay here to fight against these zombies and stick to their homeland. The infinite hope that human beings will always be filled with, as long as there is a star ignited, a flame can be ignited.

However, the current situation is definitely not suitable for any residents to stay. The soldiers responsible for the evacuation still transport most of the people into the car and go to the next safer city D.

The current situation is much better than Lu Ye expected, but casualties are still rising at a terrifying rate. The current practice of timely evacuation is correct and can save the lives of most people. If they continue to stay in the city, they may die.

As the escape hole above was opened, the carrier planes that were stagnant around rushed out of the hole, and the bird zombies hovering above didn't even have time to react, except for a few chasing behind the carrier plane. Most of them enter the city directly from the escape hole.

One bird zombie after another began its predation.

With a rumbling sound, the delivery machine carrying the Dean also took off at the same time.

The few bird zombies following the carrier plane refused to let go of the prey that was about to arrive, but these carrier planes were equipped with a lot of valuable experimental instruments. Under this weight, the speed of the plane was no longer. Can go one step further.

"Now that we are on the carrier plane, the current space is simply not enough to open the hatch of the test chamber." The junior staff member said to Huo Hang. He exerted a little force in this crowded space, and sweat flowed down like raindrops.

"What if I have to go out now?"

Huo Hang's tone became cold, he just felt like he was on a pirate ship. If something happened to Liu Yi and Xiao Hei, he would not be able to feel at ease.

Even though he has seen many partings of life and death, those who are still alive are precious to him and cannot be abandoned casually.

"Mr. Huo, you can't be so reckless, this is an extremely precious and rare machine, and you can't destroy it just because of your own impulse." The

junior staff persuaded anxiously, "The situation outside is still within the controllable range. , we should keep calm and face all this, if impulse can solve the problem, and can solve all the zombies outside, who wouldn't want to be impulsive?"

"Mr. Huo, now you go out just to become the zombies below. rations, it is better to believe that our soldiers will be able to get through this difficult time." The little staff member said, and there was a sobbing sound in his words.

"Who hasn't died a few relatives in such a chaotic world! Why do you want to patronize your own willfulness! If you say you will leave, you will leave, why don't you believe it! What's the point of giving your life in vain? Now we are at an altitude that is not sure how many meters from the ground, so you won't be smashed to pieces!" The