Chapter 69

Chapter 69 Ending

Bai Hua returned to this familiar place again, but it was only presented in such a phantom way, that she couldn't even touch the things here.

Such a gap is not too big for this former genius.

It's nothing...he's a dead person after all.

Maybe the current self should be called a potato?

Bai Hua laughed at himself in his heart.

After thousands of years of attrition, Yushu's heart has long been calm, and now his obsession has been completed, and he has seen the light of day when he finds Baihua. In such a long time, all efforts have finally get its value.

He looked at the man in front of him who was stronger than before, but now he has become so lonely and lonely, and he can even stay alone in this place for thousands of years to carry out such boring research experiments. But I don't like this the most. The ordeal made this person grow up quickly.

It's really hard to imagine how this person could read so many books.

It is really not easy to read while holding a book, and it has changed too much.

It was such a happy time when the three of them traveled in various worlds together in high spirits. However, because of the unexpected failure in the god-level assessment, it has become like this, and it was almost enough to enter the god-level world.

Bai Hua thought and sighed inwardly.

The wandering arts from the world of self-cultivation, the Longquan from the future world, and the most useless me.

In that test, Longquan did not hesitate to sacrifice the power of his soul to protect the wandering technique, even to smash his own soul into pieces, but also to protect the soul of the wandering technique from leaving the assessment world.

Longquan was the man lying in the dormant bin behind the underground passage.

He is also a teammate who used to fight side by side with Yushu and Bai Hua, and is also Yushu's lover.

I want to come to myself as a witness to the two of them.

Bai Hua recalled that time in the past with a lot of nostalgia. The two young and ignorant teenagers were together after experiencing hardships, so that such a self who did not understand love also felt the sincerity of the emotions.

The current swimming technique should have been integrated with the power of Longquan, and the strength has grown unexpectedly.

Originally, as long as you pass an S-level comprehension world at the end, you can go to the god-level world smoothly. No one would have thought that a boss that has exceeded the sss evaluation will suddenly appear in that world.

Unpredictable, in a high-level world, there will really be someone who can cultivate to a god-level level.

Life and death are destiny and wealth is in heaven.

I am the most dish, and the first to die.

Bai Hua smiled bitterly. At that time, Longquan didn't even have a chance to save himself. Fortunately, he had developed a system that could transmit his data in real time into the system he had researched at that time.

Awakening the consciousness of one's own existence in the system should not be a simple matter for swimming.

I didn't expect that my final outcome would be to become a system that runs on code.