chapter 32

chapter 32

The moonlight is just right now, and it can clearly shine on this open space.

Gongzhihou took the short dagger, but he did not intend to let Zhuang Zhu go. He took off the golden lock hanging around his neck, which had been with him for nineteen years.

Back then, the golden lock was given to him by the concubine, and there was a hidden mystery in the lock. I saw Gong Zhihou fiddled with the golden lock ten times, and it opened. One red and two pill-shaped things.

When the late emperor gave this golden lock to his concubine, there was a ring of exquisite exquisiteness that he gave to his concubine. But the ring has long since disappeared, replaced by the child and mother Gu that he stole from Prince Fanbang. This is the Gu insect that Prince Fanbang uses to control his Deadpool. It has a lot of uses and is extremely precious and rare.

Gong Zhihou forced Zhuang Zhuo's dry lips apart and put this gu into his mouth. I saw Zhuang Zhu's brows furrowed tightly, sweat dripping from his forehead, Gong Zhihou closed the gold lock and put it on his neck again.

The sound of hoofs was behind him, and there was a murmur one after another.

"It's too late to save the car!"

"It's too late to save the car from Wei Chen!"

Gong Zhihou then put on his stupid appearance and sat on the ground.

When Zhuang Zhu woke up the next day, what he saw when he opened his eyes was his calf that was hung up and wrapped thickly, and the two hard boards on the calf were aching. It's not a pleasant thing to hear, pierce straight into the nerve.

"Brother Shu, do you know what Gong Zhihou gave you?"

Tudou said nervously and cautiously in Zhuang Zhu's sea of ​​knowledge.

"Besides the Western Regions, the little prince should have nothing else on his body."

Tudou thought, no, that kid obviously has a knife, but he is not willing to rub it on your neck.

This Western Regions Child and Mother Gu was a gift that the Prince of Fanbang wanted to give to Zhuang Zhu, and wanted Zhuang Zhu to use this to control the crown prince.

This is simply the best child and mother gu in the Western Regions, showing pure red and white, red is the mother gu, and white is the child gu. The mother gu can control the child gu at will, and the method of use is also recorded with Jin silk, but this worm has disappeared before it reaches Zhuang Zhu's hands.

Coincidentally, this sub-gu also feeds on human internal strength, qi and blood, and Tudou only thought that Zhuang Zhu would be eaten up by these strange poisons/medicines.

This Western Regions Child and Mother Gu has also appeared in the novel, but in the later stage of the novel, the heroine Zuo Zhu was spotted by the pavilion master of the killing pavilion after entering the rivers and lakes. Gong Zhihou, who was extremely eager, naturally would not let it continue to develop, and tricked the heroine back into the palace to feed him, and played the little black house.

Now that the pavilion owner has been killed by Zhuang Zhu, and Zi Gu has also been eaten by him, Gong Zhihou's intimacy with the heroine is only an ordinary friend, and his trust is quite high.

Tudou looked at Gong Zhihou's hatred for Zhuang Zhu, and it had dropped to 60%, and the speed of this decline was indeed astonishing.

"But Brother Shu, as long as Gongzhihou doesn't do anything to you, this sub-gu is still very good, and it has some detoxification effects." Tudou thought about it again, and came up with a plan, "Brother Shu can also buy it in the mall. Medicines."