Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Apocalypse Zombie Movie 15

The virus flowed through the drainage pipes in various laboratories for one night, and finally these liquids were drained. Each country and even distributed laboratories of different sizes and sizes, and even the components of the viruses placed in these laboratories were not the same. all the same.

The area marked on the satellite map is almost the same as the picture Huo Hang saw in Lu Hua's house. The circled area is like the spread of the virus, like the spread of huge dead flowers one after another. The places marked are all places that the couple had traveled to.

When the sun rose the next day, the catastrophe on earth was ushered in. The scorching sun made this catastrophe become like a fiery hell.

One after another dead person in the morgue above the laboratory in C City is now alive again, breaking the iron door of the morgue, and even crawling out of the iron cabinet one by one.

Most of the human beings in this city have sensed the danger. When they walked out of the door, they saw that the outside world was facing a mighty wave of zombies. The captain took the drone back. Now the rubber body can no longer protect the periphery. The zombies are only an inch away from breaking the city gate.

Just when the captain's thoughts moved, a huge vine with human limbs had wrapped around the rubber's periphery. The vine only had giant thorns on the rubber body and smashed it a few times, and a crack appeared directly at one place. A vulture with four wings pierced the inner circumference of the shield like a sharp sword from the gap.

Giant Plant Zombies! This variation has never been seen before!

As soon as the rubber cover was broken, it was like a deflated balloon and slackened.

The world has changed beyond the original plot, and the low-level system 1314 has not made any warnings or reactions to danger until this time.

The little girl Liu Yi looked very confident and planned to go out with this upright armed soldier, but now Lu Ye can't just leave, Huo Hang's whereabouts are unknown, he can't feel at ease. Lu Ye chose to find Huo Hang by himself. Before Liu Yi followed the soldiers out, he rubbed the little girl's leg, said goodbye to her, and ran away along the smell left by Huo Hang.

"This dog?" The

soldier was surprised. Are dogs who are good at human nature specially trained?

Liu Yi was also surprised, the little girl's mind was simple and she figured it out at once, "Xiao Hei should go to see Brother Huo, it shouldn't matter, right? We will meet Brother Huo anyway, right!" The

little girl is sweet Sweet smile.

The smell left by Huo Hang after the laboratory was very weak. Could it be that he entered some closed space and made this smell weak?

Fortunately, the animal's sense of smell is extremely keen, and they are chasing the faint smell in the air filled with the smell of zombies, and when Lu Ye came to the rooftop, the No. 3 plane had already taken off.

"This is really, very bad."

The parking lot on the roof is not big, and the third plane is an improved version of the cargo helicopter. It is full of things and seems to be struggling to get up.

But what makes Lu Ye feel bad the most is not the fact that the No. 3 plane has taken off, but that a few vultures not far away are eyeing this take-off carrier.

Not only that, the situation of the city can be seen more clearly on this rooftop. The zombie virus that spreads in this city, the zombies that never know when will appear, let the whole city start directly from the inside Fall apart. At this time, the radio has sounded in the city, and the mayor is starting to push the city-wide broadcast in an orderly manner, guiding most of the residents who are still in the city to start evacuating by themselves, and even providing vehicles. In the midst of death and collapse, there are still people looking for a lifeline to maintain order. A vulture had approached the fuselage of the carrier aircraft, and Xiao Hei took the time to stop hiding. His figure soared several times in an instant. A huge dog appeared on the rooftop and the researchers who were packing various instruments were immediately frightened. I was stunned, and then I saw the black dog jumped on the rooftop and directly bit the vulture into two pieces. It never occurred to me that this black dog was here to protect them!