Chapter 18

Chapter 18

The next day, Tudou posted a video of how Xiao Lun took care of the kitten last night, causing an uproar again.

The kittens in the video are obviously much better than when they were just picked up. Xiao Lun's careful dressing change caught fleas with his bare hands, showed the whole process of cleaning the cat's feces, and fed milk powder to the kittens little by little. Since Xiao Lun picked up the cat The hot search has never stopped, and now several topics have rushed to the hot search list again.

#小伦catching fleas with your bare hands#

#小伦 Devil's ghost#

The comments below are mostly praises and blessings, and there are many content that turn to fans, but there is no shortage of black fans.

Tudou also used his power from the future technology system to change the direction of public opinion unknowingly, changing people's impression of Xiao Lun step by step. What's more, in the age of the Internet, it is easy to guide the power of public opinion. wind direction.

Twenty days have passed, and videos about the cat's rescue are being uploaded on time every day. The cat's injury is slowly getting better, and he can leave the carton activity. Xiao Lun personally made a small garter for it and put it on the left side. Claws protect.

Put the kitten in the courtyard, it happens to be a sunny day, and accompany the kitten to run in the courtyard for an afternoon with a cat stick.

Zhan Yi knew that this was very naive, very naive, very naive, but when he saw the fluffy cat stick in front of him, he couldn't control his body.

Zhan Yi persuaded himself, don't worry, no one knows you are Zhan Yi, you are just a kitten now, it's okay to play with it!

Xiao Lun held the cat-friendly stick in front of him, and the kitten just couldn't reach it.

"Hahaha, you little guy, aren't you tall enough!"

Xiao Lun laughed so badly, but he acted like he was deliberately teasing.

"Hey, I'm still angry, okay, let's play with you."

Xiao Lun picked up the kitten with one hand, put it in his arms, and sat on a chair. Rhubarb basked in the sun on the balcony of the study. Xiao Lun held a cat stick in one hand and rubbed its little nose. Zhan Yi cooperated and stretched it out. Grabbing it with both hands, Xiao Lun took out tweezers and picked fleas on Zhan Yi's body.

In the past few days, the cat's hair is obviously much brighter than before, and the fleas and feces on the body have also decreased accordingly. I will arrange ear wash to clean it well tomorrow.

However, tomorrow is also the time when the protagonist Bai Yichun gets

his first new play.

He didn't expect that without Zhan Yi's help in this world, Bai Yichun himself could receive that play so quickly. There should be some unusual reason for this.

However, that play is exactly what Xiao Lun wants to pick up now. The story about a pianist during the invasion period brings music to awaken people's sleeping consciousness in a broken world. Known as the national anthem, wars between countries in this overhead world are naturally different from other worlds. In the past, Xiao Lun was mainly in high-level special effects and martial arts. There were very few characters who expressed emotions like this. Naturally, this kind of role is not difficult for Yushu, but the interview time is getting closer and closer, and I am worried that no one will take care of him. kitten. "By the way, Maomao, haven't I given you a name yet?" Xiao Lun touched the cat's small head, the cat is still very small, the neck can be circled with two fingers, and the baby can be picked up with one palm. When facing Xiao Lun, cats like to bark in a milky voice. "Is it okay to be called Xiaoyi?" Zhan Yi was shocked when he heard this, and almost thought that Xiao Lun knew that the soul inside the cat's body was him! Does he really know? "If we lost a small palm, we turned it into wings. La la la ~ invisible wings~" Xiao Lun sang, scratching the cat's chin while enjoying it. So Zhan Yi, who couldn't stand it, slapped Xiao Lun's mouth with his paw, how could there be such a nonsensical person!

Tudou will also cut this scene into the video tomorrow, so that the name Xiaoyi is popular all over the Internet.

The topic of #小影皇朝阳# has always been at the top of the hot list. Many passers-by saw the video inside and attracted fans, and the number of black-to-fans has rarely increased.

Because it has been 20 days since the kitten was rescued, I have to say that Xiao Lun is really caring for an injured kitten.

Whenever fans comment on Weibo, the first thing they mention is the news about Xiaoyi. Tonight, Xiao Lun took out his computer and took the kitten to watch his own video.

Zhan Yi only felt extremely ashamed that he was actually selling cuteness and begging for rubbish, and the dignified iceberg character that he said was falling apart.

After seeing it, Zhan Yi also quieted down, because many times he couldn't fully see Xiao Lun's taking care of himself. The video also shows the whole process of taking care of cats from different perspectives from another aspect.

He always thought that the blue cat litter was bought, it turned out to be woven by Xiao Lun himself, but he didn't expect his appearance to be a little awkward, and even sometimes made people feel stupid, but he was careful. The wound on the left shoulder of the cat is almost healed, but it is the part of the paw. It will take a long time to heal without the pad. Now that Rhubarb has been allowed to play with Xiaoyi, Xiao Lun observed it for a day and found that the two cats would not fight, so he released Rhubarb from the study with confidence, knowing that Rhubarb was already under house arrest in the study at this time. It's been a month, and I stepped out of the study while stretching my body. The sample of the play that Xiao Lun liked was sent today, and Xiao Lun was watching from the sofa with Little Wing in his arms. Zhan Yi also looked down at the script, stayed in his arms, and let him touch the soft cat fur on his back. He remembered this play. If he hadn't had a car accident, this play should have been used as a drama. Choice, the name of this play is called "The Pianist", and it is also a series of stories with the pianist as the protagonist. The protagonist of this play should have a strong emotional expression. However, Xiao Lun's words.

Zhan Yi was also a little uncertain, because Xiao Lun's early film styles were all linked to high special effects, and he seldom saw strong emotional catharsis. It also does not match his impression. He knows how to take care of cats and even cooks. Most of the time, he is playful and childish, but calming down also has a trustworthy power.

The next day, the director of the pianist never expected that Xiao Lun brought a cat with him when he came to the interview.

It was cold in the late autumn, a dark orange leopard-print little orange cat wearing suspenders pulled the zipper of Xiao Lun's clothes, stuck his head out of his coat and looked around, not afraid of life, Xiao Lun didn't mind, so he brought the cat back. Say hello to the director.