Chapter 42:

Chapter 42: Apocalypse Zombie Movie

This data was poured into the system of the potato, which made his head hurt, and there was a feeling of oversaturation and overloading of the system.

Tudou understood one of the intentions of Yushu to bring him here. Only the large computer here can allow him to infinitely expand his load and allow him to receive data.

And when the data from the outside world poured in, it happened to be related to the core data of Tudou, and pictures of buildings flashed in front of him, and they were directly substituted into this picture by surprise.

"Memory."

Tudou seemed to hear the two words Yushu said before his consciousness disappeared, memory? Is it your own memory? What happened in the past?

He no longer cared about it, and plunged directly into this memory to explore the answers he needed.

Time to get your most important things back.

I believe your experiment works.

Youzhu took a deep look at the screen that had turned black, and his face was printed on it. I don't know how long it had passed, and Yushu took out the brand-new cheap system that he just bought, and calculated the next world's value from potatoes. The result is imported into it.

Only an extremely powerful system like Tudou can calculate the soul data of that person, and Yushu believes that Tudou will absolutely keep those data secret.

Youshu left here with the system and returned to the system space.

The current system space is unusually quiet, there are no talkative potatoes, only a pile of cold instruments, and a glimmer of hope.

I've been used to this kind of silence for a long time.

Now it's a little bit, not used to it.

"Hello, Host Yushu, System 1314 is at your service. Please start your mission next. Because the system has limited functions, the world record cannot be known until the novel world is opened. Please choose whether to enter the designated world?"

Yushu turned on the switch of this system, and a cold mechanical female voice came from it, and the emotionless voice sounded in his ears, he replied.

"Sure."

...

The sound of heavy objects shaking Yushu from the darkness, he struggled to open his eyes, his body was so soft and weak that he couldn't even move, he could feel the beating of his heart, Even the throbbing of the arteries in the neck is clearly felt.

Yushu opened his eyes and saw a bizarre and blurred world. Various colors were mixed in front of his eyes. He couldn't see what was in front of him, or what kind of scenery was in front of him.

"Retrieve the novel world record."

Yushu said to the 1314 system in the sea of ​​consciousness. He found that his current physical state was very strange, and this was not the physiological state that a normal human should have.

"I noticed that the host's current physical state is not suitable for retrieving data, please choose whether to continue?" The

cold female voice came again, echoing in the sea of ​​consciousness of the swimming technique.

"Continue."

Youshu replied decisively, and now you can only understand your current state by checking the setting system of this world first.