Chapter 60

Chapter 60 Apocalypse Zombie Movie 20

On the contrary, the speed of the north wing was not as fast as the anxious Huo Hang. Huo Hang directly transformed the supernatural power into a water dragon and galloped towards the square. Fortunately, the surrounding buildings were almost destroyed, so the current road conditions are still smooth. .

The man who rises from the dragon is like walking on the ground. The colorless water dragon, silver light and the moonlight, if the streamer and stars are floating in waves, the speed is not inferior, and there is a man behind him with brown wings on his back. People came to the square in an instant, but saw that there was no one here, and the thick fog that was seen at noon disappeared without a trace.

"Boss, the fog has disappeared."

"So, brother Lu Ye should have come out." Liu Yi came a little later than the two of them. After all, she only relied on the speed of her legs to run wild here.

But such a speed still shocked Huo Hang and Bei Yi.

So fast.

"Let's take a look at the camera first."

Huo Hang and Bei Yi turned around to get the camera that was placed among the tender grass at noon, but they didn't expect to turn around when they saw a man in black ahead of them.

"!"

The man's long, slender fingers, which were half bent, slowly clamped the camera placed in the blade of grass. Under the moonlight, the lens of the camera actually reflected a small bright color on the man's face.

Surprisingly, the complexion on his face turned out to be the healthy color of a normal person, not the pale and dead gray like Liu Yi.

The man has a pair of black pupils that can't be seen through. Only these pure black pupils make him look a little inhuman, like a starless night with boundless loneliness, but soon the look in his eyes. The loneliness in Huo Hang all melted away in the moment he met Huo Hang's eyes.

Huo Hang's heart was shocked, and a strong desire in the depths of his soul almost spewed out, familiar, nostalgic, as if the memory of a long time was about to overflow from his soul, and now he even longed to hug this man.

Huo Hang pursed his lips and lowered the blood on his lips. He only felt that his soul began to vibrate irregularly, and the three inches of ground on his chest also brought him an unusual and wonderful feeling. This person should be Liu. Also the road leaves in the mouth.

I didn't expect it to be such a person.

"Do you want this?" The

man walked in towards Huo Hang and handed him the camera. Huo Hang calmed down and took it from his hand. He felt a sense of peace in his heart. This man was wearing a brand new set of sportswear and long-sleeved trousers. In such a hot summer, could it be said that his body temperature was lower than normal.

Lu Ye condensed this body by changing the appearance of his original wandering art, but there are some shortcomings. The previous bodies can't bear his strength, and some are directly split by the thunder. , so I had to settle for the next best thing. After absorbing all the energy of those zombies, I gathered a slightly stronger body.

When I came out, I went to the abandoned supermarket to find a set of clothes that I could wear, and it was enough to cover my current body.

"If I expected it well, you should be the reason why these zombies dissipated."

Huo Hang put away his weapon first, stretched out his hand to show his kindness, and said to him, "Hello, my name is Huo Hang."

Lu Ye smiled softly and his lips twitched, softening the cold moonlight. He smiled very softly and held Huo Hang's palm lightly.

"Lu Ye. I can tell you everything about this apocalypse, and I can even help you find a vaccine to solve the zombie virus in the whole world, but I have one condition."

"I knew you were brother Lu Ye, as I imagined. The one in the middle is as handsome!" Liu Yi clapped his hands and chuckled, his laughter was as pleasant and crisp as an oriole, "Thank you, Brother Lu Ye!" Turning to Liu Yi and nodding, Lu Ye looked at the girl in front of him, the little girl They have grown up, but the progress of this growth is much faster than he imagined. It seems that the nutrients in the zombies have also been absorbed by her.

Huo Hang first let go of his hand. For some reason, his chest jumped at the moment of contact with this person. The sense of belonging of the soul from this person seemed to inhale all his soul and body, even A very subtle feeling of nostalgia came from this man.

After noticing the strangeness of Huo Hang's slight exposure, Lu Ye quickly figured it out. After all, this body still has the power of the soul, and it is normal to be able to respond.

"What are the conditions?" The

North Wing now feels like a qualified melon eater, so he can stay silent and watch the performance of these two people quietly. As soon as he turned his head, he saw that Liu Yi was gone, and then took a closer look, Liu Yi had already walked towards the tent.

He also wanted to leave, he thought, is his own completely out of the atmosphere between the two?

Should not! The boss should not be such a person who likes the new and hates the old!

"What conditions?" Huo Hang had a hard time imagining what such an extremely special person needed to get from himself, or what else could the entire human race give him?

To be able to live in the purgatory-like city C for so long, and even to remove all the zombies, is not something that ordinary people can do. Perhaps the person standing in front of him can no longer be regarded as a human being.

"Please stay with me."

Lu Ye said very seriously. He looked into Huo Hang's eyes and said sincerely and firmly.

"Pfft!-"

This voice came from North Wing, who had been watching the play for a long time, but it didn't shock his whole heart.

Omg! Are you watching a romantic drama? This development is unexpected!

"Can."

Huo Hang, however, nodded after some thought. He wasn't sure if this person was joking with him. This kind of bartering feeling made him suspicious. Does this person have other purposes? The secret of the end times is What he has always pursued can even give up everything for the entire society, and mankind can no longer afford further casualties.

In this way, love or affection is not a very important thing to him.

Very profitable.

However, maybe it will bring this big trouble later? Huo Hang thought so.

Omg! The boss actually agreed!

North Wing almost bit off his tongue, maybe he should bite his tongue to make sure he is living in a dream, this kind of plot, this kind of dialogue? Are you living in a novel about the second illness? Totally unscientific! This is similar to the domineering president's chasing routine, and he can actually see it while he is alive.

The light of the moonlight fell on the shoulders of the two of them, as if a silver picture scroll unfolded on the ground to gather them together.

Lu Ye's heart was pricked by a trace of indifference in Huo Hang's eyes, and then he smiled and raised his hand, Huo Hang paused and did not refuse to let this man hold his hand. He leaned over and spoke with a hint of mockery.

"The transaction was successful."

The author has something to say:

facing different male protagonists, use different routines to seduce people. Thank you to the little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me~

Thanks to the little angel who voted for [landmine]: 1 half-covered face;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated [nutrient solution]:

Thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!